She's very fit being a model. She has this heart-shaped face, a straight blonde hair, but before it was a curly black hair. She also have an electric blue fierce eyes, pointed nose, a reddish kissable lips, perfect cheekbones and jaw line. Have a vital statistics of 32-26-33. An hour glass body indeed. She's also blessed in height, which is 6'2. Plus, she's really good in comes to fashion.

Two words for her. Hope all.

"Lyn?"

"Ahh... I'm just doing some part time jobs," I said.

Unlike Lyka. I have this oval-shaped face, a natural wavy hazel hair. My eyes is also electric blue, but round eyes. I inherited my round eyes to my mom, and electric blue eyeball from my dad. I don't have pointed nose like her, but not also a flat nose. Just exactly what it should be. I have a pinkish red lips. I don't have a perfect cheekbones nor jaw line like her. My vital statistics is just 28-24-31. I'm not that blessed in height, I just have 5'7.

"Like?" she asks.

"Ahmm... Dishwasher, librarian, cashier, janitress, and such," I answered.

"Really?! You don't look like doing those. You're beautiful, I thought you're also into modeling," she said, but I just shaken my head.

"Don't believe her. She's running her own business. Restaurants, Book Café, Book Store, Publishing House, and many more. She's pretty rich and pretty genius. Beauty with brain indeed. She's just too kind to help her staffs," Lyka informed.

"Oh, really? Are you the founder of MIJ Company? She's mysterious, but from what you describe earlier, I'm sure it's her. Right?" she asks.

I gave a half smile, "Yes," I shyly confirmed.

"Oh, really? Are you the founder of MIJ Company? She's mysterious, but from what she describe earlier, I'm sure it's you. Right?" she asks.

"It's not really matter to me, but thanks."

"Small thing," she grinned. "As far as I remember, you're here because of the incident earlier, am I right?"

"Yes," Lyka answered.

"Why is that? Don't tell me, that odd man also gave you your alleged day?" she asks, and we both nodded.

She gasped, "When is yours?" she asks, like we're having a normal conversation.

"Ahmm... Tomorrow night," Lyka mumbled.

"Both of you?" she asks again, and we both nodded.

"Ohh..." she just said.

"If you don't mind... Ahmm what do you feel right now? From what we hear, you'll d-die this night. You can be dead anytime now," Lyka stated.

"To be honest, I feel... Nothing."

"Nothing?" I ask.

That's weird.

"Yes, nothing. I know it's weird, but I can't do anything about it. At first, I'm scared. I panicked. But then I realized, why do I need to panic? If it's my time, then it's my time," she explained.
"Don't you want to escape? To ignore it?" Lyka asks.

"Nope. I don't want. I'm not a coward. I'm ready to leave my life. I'm just a gym instructor. I don't have anyone now, except from my clients, I only have myself. I'm ready to pass away," she said.
"You're not going to kill me, after you interrogate me right?" she joked.

"Of course, no. This kind of beauty can kill? I doubt it," Lyka said.

"Agreed," Emily just said, then they both laughed.

I just sighed from the sight.

We continue asking questions to Emily, which she gladly answered. And they started to have a chit chat like they've know each other for years.

"We gotta go now, it's getting late. Thank you for the food!" Lyka said. "Are you sure you don't

need as anymore? You know, you can still change your mind," she added.

"No. I'm fine, really. No one can stop me. Be careful!" she said.

"We'll be careful," I said. We started walking outside her house when she holds my hand.

"I know your plans. I hope you can still change your mind," she said, looking at me.

I gulped, "W-what plan?" I ask.

"Asides from being a gym instructor, I'm also a fortune teller. I already saw what will happen to me later, and also what will be your fortune tomorrow," she said. "I'm just informing you. You will regret it after, so I'm warning you already."

"Just like you. No one can stop me," I said.

She sighed, "Just like what I expected," she whispered. "If that's what you want," she smiled. "I just wish He will guide you, and hopefully change your mind."

"Again. No one can stop me. Bye," I said, then follow Lyka outside her house.

I still hear her saying something, but I just ignore it.

"What taking you so long?" she asks.

I look away, "Nothing, we just talk some things."

"Hmm... Okay," she mumbled.

We're about to walk when we heard a loud cracked simultaneously. It's surely from someone.

"Emily," we both mumbled, and look to her house.

"T-tell me I'm wrong," she whispered

"No. You're definitely right. It's from her. It's her bone cracked," I said.

"T-that's too loud. I-is she dead?" she asks.

"Just like what the odd man said earlier. She will die while stretching. That explains the loud crack," I reminded.

I look again in Emily's house when I saw someone's shadow.

I can't be wrong.

It's him. Mark Nicolas.

Dedicated to: Gwen Weng
©2020 Xiaojientrovert