Just Another Meal

~♡~

Third Day.

P'Vee messaged me earlier saying he won't be able to come see me this Thursday and Friday and to consider today the last day I need to give him his sandwich.

He said he'll be busy.

Staring at the contents of my fridge, I think of what to prepare. I want it to be a bit fancy since P'Vee is letting me off of the deal just three days into it.

Hm...what should I make?

Glancing at the pack of nori, the fruits and the veggies, I got an idea.

***

Sitting in a mat I laid in a park near the uni, I wait for P'Vee. Very few students go here if they ever did at all. The place has only a small milktea shop and no other establishments were within the vicinity. You can't grab anything to eat here and is not a good place for those hungry students too busy to make their own lunch.

The place is quiet though and the small manmade pond nearby and the jogging trail makes it a nice place for picnics and those who'd want to do a bit of running in the morning.

Checking my watch, it's been 10 minutes now since I've sat here. When is he coming?

A few minutes more, I heard a ping and a message came up on my phone.

"Milktea?"

It was P'Vee.

I then turn towards the direction of the milktea shop and there he was waving at me.

"Wintermelon or anything with chocolate."

"Ok. I'll get it."

After replying, P'Vee went inside the shop.

***

I'm almost done taking everything out when P'Vee sat beside me on the mat. It's the same one I brought when I went hot air balloon watching. It's our second time sitting here together.

"For you."

"Thanks P'."

I was then handed my drink and my senior looked at the spread on the mat.

"Bento?"

"The ham and cheese sandwich is on the paper bag. But I want to have rice for lunch so I prepared this. It'll be the last day so I have one for you too."

I explain and grab my bento.

P'Vee was still looking at his lunch and I wonder if he doesn't want to eat rice right now.

"Would you rather eat the sandwich first P'?"

My senior didn't reply right away and alternately looked at mine then on his own meal.

"Mine doesn't have pink cheeks."

"Oh. That is you P' and this is me.", I explain while pointing at his bento box then mine.

It really doesn't mean anything. I just put that there so I can tell which is mine. It's just sausage and there were sausages in his box too. My senior is being childish.

"Oh. If it's you then we'd have to switch."

I was still looking at my P' when he switch our lunch boxes.

"P', that's mine."

"I feel weird eating my own face."

"Huh?"

"I want to eat yours. Just eat mine."

Ok. I'm not sure what's more strange. P'Vee finding it weird to eat his own 'face' or him preferring to eat mine.

Unable to decide and finding both options sounding weird, I dig into the food. I need to have something first so my brain can function well. My P's weirdness is too much to take on an empty stomach.

And just when I thought P'Vee's weirdness has stopped, I realized I couldn't be any further from the truth.

Looking intently at the meal, it took him time to decide which one to taste first and when he did, his words almost made me choke on food again.

"I think... I'll taste your cheeks first. I like them flushed."

I was then looking at him and saw him looking back at me while taking some of the rice and the little bit of sausage and eating it while maintaining eye contact.

A shiver run down my spine. And a heat has risen up to my cheeks.

When he was about to say something again, I silence him with a hand on his lips.

"P', let's just eat please."

I then remove my hand and focused on eating. Cautiously trying not to look at him, I heard my P' laugh and said,

"But, I'm just eating my meal."

***

A/N:

*****I did some minor edits. The last part sounded off.

AgeAxl P' this is the closest I can get to fulfilling your request. Hope you like it.

P.S.

Here's the bento box I was looking at when I wrote this chapter. Just imagine one without the pink things on the cheeks for Vee's. I think they are actually orange in color and not sausages but anyways, this is the one.😁

😁

9.29.20
TUE

His And His Circumstances (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara