The beginning

In a small town called pallet lives a special child, his brother and his parents, and this is the start of his legend.

Neo was different, very different
He could read and remember things most children couldn't, he already memorised all the the pokemon you can find on all the regions and how to take care of them, he could understand pokemon in a way most people can't and in return the pokemon either treated him like royalty or attacked him which made him train himself to became stronger and learn how to fight. He also looks different than his parents and sibling, his father has black hair and blue eyes, his mother has brown hair and eyes and his brother has their father's black hair and their mothers brown eyes while Neo himself has light blue hair and golden eyes.

Now our protagonist is six years old and has seen a week since he started his training and found a pokemon friend that trains with him and that Pokemon is a female eevee. He can already feel the difference on his strength.

Then one day, when Neo and eevee where exploring a cave on the forest outside pallet they found some ancient ruins suddenly a light appeared and blinked them and when the opened their eyes in front of them was a strange egg and a note, in the note was written:

Dear Neo
Now you are probably wondering, how do you know my name? I can't answer that question, but I can explain about the egg. Long time ego before Arceus existed, pokemon were called nexomon and like now peace existed, until Omnicron the king of monsters decided to get ride of the human race together with his sons and daughters but their was one of his three daughters that didn't agreed and betrayed him with the rest of his offsprings, together with her human friend named Ulzer, Nara the tyrant of life slain Omnicron and her siblings, destroyed Omnicron's soul and trapped the souls of her siblings on different regions, what Nara didn't think was what will happen to the nexomon with out their king and tyrants. New tyrants appeared fighting for the throne of the fallen king but none were able to take it, centuries went and humans started calling nexomon, pokemon, then Arceus appeared and tried to rule but after a fight with other tyrants that he won, he wend to a long slumber to regain his powers, and none other tyrants tried to rule in fear that he will return, but once he awakes their will be wars and mindless destruction again, that's why I give you the tyrant egg, train and once you become strong enough go to the temple that the spirit of one of Omnicron's children lives, on viridian forest, so he/she can give some of their power to the tyrant egg so it can hatch, once it hatches go beat the other tyrants that humans now call legendaries one by one, then Arceus will feel that the other tyrants where defeated and will awakened and fight you and your tyrant for the throne. I give you this mission, hatch the egg and beat Arceus for your tyrant to becomes the next king of monsters so the world can finally be at peace.

P.S: be careful of the dragon types they were created by humans to fight tyrants, they will attack you immediately if they feel the egg's presence and even hunt you down.