Untitled Part 8

-------------------------------------------------

AUTHORS NOTE

Sorry I havn't done a authors note yet but I hope you like this story and chapter 8. I've worked really hard on this and I'm proud if it. Thanks for reading.

                                                                                Chapter 8

        Here is some background on everyone. Samantha is one of Abbie's best friends. She is crazy but lovable. She is addicted to candy and sugar. She is somewhat boy crazy. She is a smart student and wants to get a scholorship to a college that offers a fashion course so she can become a rich and powerful clothes designer.
        Stiles is a popular jock he plays basketball and loves it. He love to do all that romantic stuff but will also do the fun not so romantic stuff too. He is very lovable but can also be distant. He might keep things from you but he always has a good reason. He is one of the sweetest guys in the school. He is best friends with Blake but recently had a falling out with him ever since he cheated on Samantha.                                                                                                                                                            

        Abbie is a very independent and lovable person. She is like Stiles he is sometimes distant. One of her best friends is Samantha they do most everything together. She will do most anything. She loves to hang with her friends and do weird stuff. She does some sports. She is in LOVE woth food adn can't get enough. She will eat anything other than tomatoes, pickles, and some other stuff but other than those she will eat anything.