Chapter 12

So you know that I kissed Cam. After that I went into my house dropped my bag, grabbed a snack ,and my phone and ran upstairs as quck as possile. Right when I got in there I called Samantha and told her everything. " Wait you did WHAT?" " Kissed him but he is the one who kissed my I just didn't stop him." " Oh you are in big trouble I mean big because Stiles is coming back tomorrow." " I know. So what do I do?" " I don't know I've only been cheated on I haven't been the cheater all I know is that he is going to be so heart broken." " Thanks for making me feel worse about my self. And I know he is going to be heart broken I feel so bad you counldn't even imagine. I hate this feeling. I feels like I got punched in the stomach and the face at the same time with a little bit of a through up in between each beating. I hate myself so much." " Don't say that it's not your fault it's his I am going to give him a huge beating tomorrow at school." " Don't bother after I realized what was going on I pushed him away and punched him in the face hard." " You go girl he deserved it alot. I wish I could see that." " Ya I wish you could it was an awesome punch. Sorry I have t go Stiles is calling me. Bye." " Bye." I really don't want to pick up this call. Abbie you have to you can't be a chicken. You were raised to have no fear. So I answered it. " Hey Stiles how was your family thing?"  " It was good but I really need to talk to you in person." " I would love to but you arn't here." Then the door bell rings I go and answer it and it was him. I give him a big hug and a kiss but he just pushes me away. " What's wrong?" " This!" He shows me a video of me kissing Cam that he recorded and posted on Instagram. " That was a misundersatnding." " So you didn't kiss Cam?" " Yes I did but he is the one who kissed me. When  I relized what was happening I pushed him away and maybe punched him in the face really hard. I didn't mean for it to happen I was getti-" " I don't want to hear your exuse. You kissed him and that isn't ok. I don't get why you would do that. Do you still love me or are you tired of me already? I just can't beleive you did that and when I was out of town. I don't think this is going to work out. I think we should break up." " No please no I still love you. This is what Cam does he goes around and breaks up the people that are the happiest. That had to be us. I really don't want to break up I really love you." " Where did you get this info on Cam?" " I got it from Samantha. Ryder told her and  she told me. Please don't break up with me please." " I don't like all the exuses. This just isn't going to work out. Bye Abbie." " No please don't leave." That is when he left I ran up the stairs and cried so much. My mom heard me cry and came in. " What's wrong Honey? Is this about the person who came to the door?" " Yes mom it is it was Stiles. He broke up with me because I made a stupid mistake and if I could I would take it back in a heart beat but I can't." " What happened to make him break up with you. You two were so perfect for eachother." " I know mom. I accedentily kissed Cam and he recorded it and posted it on Instagram and now my like is over. I love him so much you don't even know. Nobody could possible feel what I felt when I was with him." " Wait ok tell me exactly what happened with Cam." So I told her all the detailsand shekindof laughed when she heard that I punched him in the face really hard. " Mom will this feeling ever go away. I feel horrible. I really wanted to be the one who told him not some stupid video that Cam poseted. Cam is going to pay for what he did to me and I told him that if he broke me and Stiles up he would live to regret it. Samantha told me he was trouble and I tried to stay away from him but he kept on trying to get close to me and he finaly got to close. I should have seen this coming I should have just called you or dad, who is acually my stepdad, to pick me up from school when I missed the bus. I missed it because I was bickering to Cam about him being a jurk and what he does to couples at every school he goes to. He must pay." " Ok I didn't really get much of that but I got enough. If you need to talk I am here for you. You can ask me anything." " How do you get through this pain. I want it to go away." " I'm sorry honey but you never really get over it you just have to deal with it and move on." " But I don't think I can move on from Stiles he was my one." " You might think that now I felt the same way with my first boyfriend. You just have to try. If you want to you can skip school tomorrow." " No I am going to give Cam a peice of my mind but after that can I come home because I won't be able to deal with seeing Stiles. My heart is now broken and I don't know how to fix it. If I think about it at school I'm going to completly fall apart. That is why I will confront Cam in the hall before he goes to homeroom. Then I will run and you will be there because you are driving me to school. He will regret kissing me and he will have wished he never has. He will have other parts of his body ache other than his face. I will destroy any thing or anyone he loves. He messed with the wrong girl this time because I have a little fight left in me and he will see my dark side. He will regret even being on this Earth." " Ok honey you need to calm down. Let's get some sleep and talk tomorrow. I love you so much." " Wait mom can "he" come, we call my brother "he"?" " NO!" "Why not?" " Because one I said so and two he will destroy both Stiles and Cam. Stiles for breaking your heart and Cam for causing Stiles to break up with you." " You have a good point. What if he just destroys Cam after I talk to him?" " NO honey. Now get some rest." " OK love you mom." " Love you too honey."