First Impressions

Start from the beginning

You didn't realize that while you were taking a look at his profile he was doing the same to you, and only you. His eyes fixed itself on your pretty little (e/c) hues which reminded him of a doe's eyes. They looked so clean and innocent from all the wrongs in the world, he was very much enchanted with the two e/c orbs.

You had already notice his excessive staring, at first you thought that maybe he was just looking at something or someone behind you but now you're sure he's looking straight into your eyes, you didn't feel comfortable at the slightest, it felt like he was looking at your bare soul and found out all of it's secrets.

He snapped out of his daze and had started introducing himself.

"Greetings, beginning today I will be your new Homeroom and Mathematics teacher. My name is Alistair Vos, you can call me Mr. Vos or Mr. Alistair whichever is fine. I hope we will have an eventful year together as a class."

His voice was smooth and a bit deep, it also contained a hint of coldness. Even after saying that he still has his peculiar gaze on you, it was then you thought that you'd avoid him if possible.

He asked if there were any questions, and one of the girls in front of you had raised her hand and said,

"Mr. Alistair, do you have a girlfriend??"

Some students snickered, others were anticipating his answer while you just sighed at your classmates' ridiculousness. The teacher laughs and decided to direct the question back to the student

"Well, Miss Farrell, what do you assume?"

She blushes a bit and sit backs down, and others, especially her friends beside her, had sighed in disappointment.

Ignoring his students' reactions he asked again if anybody had questions and this time he specifically said no questions about his personal life. You had figured that his appearance was too sudden since it was already the middle of your first year in highschool, and it's not like there were problems with your previous homeroom teacher, in fact, she was actually a sweet old lady who's always in high spirits and you doubt she had quit from the job.

"Excuse me Mr. Vos but what had happened to our previous teacher Mrs. Beaks?"
You questioned him ignoring how his gaze really made you uncomfortable.

Some kind of emotion had flashed in his eyes but It was too quick for you to notice when he started to speak.

"Something urgent had happened to her relatives in a different country and had to stay there, she had just retired from work  yesterday."

You figured his response was reasonable enough, and sat back down you seat.

Not noticing how his mouth slightly opened as his expression showed that something had just dawned on him he started speaking about a transfer in your school of some sorts?

"Oh right, I had almost forgotten that this class has a new transfer student. He should arrive at any minute since our principal had briefed him about the school before classes started."

What did he say? Transfer student? Now this is shocking, your school didn't even accept transfer students! And who the heck transfers in the middle of the school year??
Even though you were confused as hell, you silently prayed that this transfer student won't be some kind of a creep like your new teacher. Just then, the door to your classroom had opened revealing the supposed transfer student.

Not gonna lie he really is handsome, enough to rival your said teacher's looks too. He had very dark red hair that had a tinge of black, matched with his gold and green eyes that matched with his light skin.

You couldn't stop your stare as if you're in some sort of haze, you snapped out of your senses when you had heard Mr. Vos introduce the student.

"He is Tristan Van Doren, who is also the son of our dear principal. He had just arrived from Germany which explains the sudden transfer."

He had asked the student to say a few words to the class as some sort of greeting, but all he did was stare and just didn't speak at all. He also had this creepy vibe going for him and even if it's unreasonable you also decided not to approach him that much, even if he's really hot.

You were in the middle of wondering  about his heterochromatic eyes as you were surprised to see Mr. Vos gesturing towards the seat next to you. Apparently the only empty seat was the one on your left and you mentally face-palmed yourself thinking about your plan that had already failed.

He walked to the seat next to you and you figured you might as well talk to him too since you'd be stuck sitting next to him anyways,

You gave him an awkward smile and said 'Hi', thankfully, saving you from embarrassment he had responded a 'hello' to you as well. You decided to just stop the conversation at that since you didn't even have that much to work with and you weren't even that much of a social person in the first place, he seemed the same too. You felt weird since there was this tense atmosphere between you two but you shrugged it off as some sort of nervousness.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

First Impressions:

Depending on the situation you might actually attract a yandere's attention without even doing anything.

It is highly recommended that when facing a Yandere should you drop on the floor and act like you're dead to prevent any engagement with the wild Yandere.

If you do end up getting the attention of a yandere by just bumping into them and saying something weird, saying no when they ask you to do something outrageous or basically doing anything that makes you different from a one-sided character, prepare yourself for craziness.

Those are the types of yanderes that  find you 'interesting' or whatnot which will lead them to stalk you and may or may not do a thorough background check on you. At that time they'll find some bullshit excuse to fall in love with you and will definitely start hounding you down.

And if they really do that be prepared to either:

A. Prepare living in seclusion in some kind of basement/mansion/cabin with minimum to no contact with other people and extreme contact with your Yandere.
(friends and family may or may not be slaughtered, depending on your yandere's mood)

Or

B. Get a gun, strengthen your mental state and be prepared to shoot the Yandere dead when they decide to kidnap you. Maybe hire someone skilled that can injure him to the extent that the Yandere will not follow you when you get on your plane to go overseas and never go back again.