It was Younghoon's last day with them and her brothers wanted Jihyun to spend more time with Younghoon.

Jihyun obeyed as she grabbed her keys and followed Younghoon out of the house.

"You don't actually have to follow me down actually." Younghoon spoke as they were waiting for the elevator.

Jihyun returned a smile instead. "It's okay."

They then got on the elevator.

"Thanks for the past few days. Things wouldn't have sped up if it's not for your help." Jihyun said in her soft voice.

"No worries, at least I'm being productive during break." He joked.

She giggled and soon enough they had arrived in the lobby. She went to check the letterbox first with Younghoon by her side.

"Wow that's alot." He commented as there was a stack of envelopes in her hands.

"We rarely check actually." She laughed, embarrassed.

A warm smile then plastered on Younghoon's face. "I'll get myself going then, see you around?"

Jihyun raised her hand but instead of waving, she asked something else. "Will you be walking past the convenience store to your dorm?"

Younghoon was confused but nodded his head in reply.

Jihyun then quickly placed back her letters into the letterbox. "I feel like getting snacks." She shyly said.

Younghoon rubbed the back of his nape. "Sure then."

And the two of them walked out of the building, side by side, to the convenience store.

"The sky is so beautiful." Jihyun was amazed by the sunset colours of pinkish orange that she took out her phone and began snapping.

She's more beautiful though. With his soft gaze, Younghoon watched Jihyun taking pictures of the sky. He quickly looked away when she placed her phone down, not wanting to be caught staring at her.

They then continued walking to the convenience store.

"Should we have an unhealthy dinner?" Younghoon suggested, this time it was his turn who wanted to spend more time with Jihyun.

Got what he meant, Jihyun let out her soft chuckles as she nodded her head. "Sure~"

Awhile later, they walked in the store and had ramyun with kimchi for dinner.

"Sunbae, should I walk you to your dorm?"

Younghoon coughed madly at the sudden question. Jihyun quickly opened the lid of the water bottle and passed to him. He chugged it down then looked out of the window.

"The sky is getting darker, I should be the one walking you back." Younghoon said after he had regained his composure.

She eventually surrendered and allowed him to send her back. As they walked side by side at the roadside, their hands kept brushing past each other. Both were completely aware of it and none budged from it.

"Sunbae-"

"Jihyun-"

"You go first."

"Oh no, you go first."

"..."

"Sunbae, I like you."

"Me too."

"..."

"So today's our day 1 then." Younghoon concluded their small little confession.

Jihyun shyly nodded her head. "But..."

Younghoon hummed for her to complete her sentence.

"We are about to reach soon." With a slight pout, Jihyun pointed at the apartment building which was where she's staying.

"Ah..." Younghoon looked at the surrounding then shifted back his gaze at his girl. "Should we walk around this neighbourhood and come back later?" He suggested with much nervousness deep down in his heart.

Jihyun bit her lips, in containing her happiness. "Sounds like a good plan." She agreed and they walked past her apartment in comfortable silence.

They sure do enjoy each other's presence even if it was quiet.

"I'm sorry if I'm being rude..." Younghoon mustered his courage and grabbed her hand, interlocking their fingers.

Looking at their hands swinging back and forth, Jihyun blushed even more.

"Let's head to my dorm then walk back here." Younghoon said as he came up with more excuses to spend more time with his girlfriend.

Jihyun returned her small smile and nodded in agreement.

↬↬↬↬↬♡↫↫↫↫↫