Chapter 100: Elsha

Start from the beginning

" Masaka... could they be the other hosts?"

The Goddess scanned their appearance and she also noticed their blank expressions.

There were 4 boys and 3 girls. The Goddess approached the boy who had shaggy blonde hair. He was wearing a fedora hat and a furry coat which wrapped around his shoulders. He was looking down and stared at the ground with unmoving eyes.

" Hmm. He's around the same age as us. Or perhaps younger.." Erin crouched down to gaze at his appearance further

" Among all the Blue Dragon Emperors and Empress, he was born with the greatest accession capability." Voltaire's voice echoed in the place which made the Goddess stand up.

" Voltaire?" Erin looked around her but found no trace of the dragon.

"That boy is named Alphonsus. He awakened his Juggernaut Drive at an early stage but he drowned in his own power and destroyed himself."

" Even so, he had something important to him, right?" Erin said in a neutral tone. She placed a fist on her chest and started chanting some lines.

"I, who is about to awaken.. Is the mighty Dragon of Speed and Thunder..."

"My child, you should be careful."

" I know." sighed Erin. " I'm not going to say it to the end. It's just.. I don't understand much about this chant."

" What does despising a mere tragedy mean? And thirsting for victory? I thought you aren't a battle freak." Erin said in an accusing tone.

" Moreover, representing the Infinite, Dreams, and Posibilities? So does that align with my goal of helping others achieve their purpose?"

"Ophis is that who is truly Infinite. And Great Red is the Illusion and Dream."

The Goddess turned around and saw a beautiful blonde-haired woman clad in purple outfit.

" You despise a mere tragedy because you don't settle for less

" You despise a mere tragedy because you don't settle for less. That also connects to you thirsting for victory, since you are aligned towards achieving your goals. Also, your representation of the Infinite, or Dreams is just one of the crossroads which you might encounter. That's why, you also represent many Possibilities."

" Elsha."

" Hi, Voltaire." The woman cheerfully said as she held a hand up.

" My child, her name is Elsha. Among all the possessors so far, she is the strongest woman."

" Oh?" Erin uttered curiously. Elsha stepped forward making the Goddess step back. The former bent down and her chests were on full display for the Goddess.

" Hey! Don't get too close to me." Erin said who was still cautious of the woman. She cleared her throat and looked above.

" How is she the strongest woman?"

" Elsha defeated 2 White and Red Dragon Emperors during her time."

" What?" Erin was surprised and Elsha chuckled at her reaction

" Why do you look so surprised? Two of us were exceptional anyway and I'm one of them."

"So who's the other one?" Erin mumbled. "Is it Lelouch?"

" Bingo." Elsha replied with a smile and Voltaire explained.

"Lelouch is among the smartest out of all the hosts. He was also the user who closely resembled and lived up to the title of being the Dragon of Prophecy. That is, by changing reality and creating his own prophecy."

" I see..."

" Well, I normally hide myself away and never make an appearance." Elsha shrugged

" Like Lelouch, I thought you two would never show yourselves again." Voltaire remarked.

" Oh, don't say that, Voltaire."

" Where is Lelouch, anyway?" Erin asked.

" I'm hurt, Erin. I'm the one who is here in front of you yet you're looking for Lelouch." Elsha cutely said and the Goddess felt shivers run her body

" How did you know who I am? And what- Don't just hug me!"

Elsha ignored her protests and snuggled to her chest which made the Goddess gape.

" Of course we know who you are. We were able to observe your journey, thanks to this." Elsha held Erin's hand which contains the ring.

" This acted like a vessel and we were able to reach you because of this."

Elsha broke away from the hug but still held the Goddess close. With her free hand, she summoned a small box.

" Lelouch told me to give this to you. Beelzebub gave you a key, right?"

Erin nodded in recognition and her chest flashed a purple light. The key floated in mid-air and the Goddess retrieved it.

" This box contains the potential of the Blue Dragon Empress."

" Potential?"

" Hai. However, it may destroy who you are. Because of that, it is a box that normally should never be opened."

Erin stared at the box and Elsha chuckled as she remembered a thought

"Toppuresu Dragon, The Blue Dragon Empress. Lelouch and I watched it together. It was the first time I had busted out laughing since I came here."

Erin glared and lightly shoved Elsha away.

" If you were indeed watching, then you are aware of what truly happened. Those things are false."

" Haha. Don't be so depressed about it and just enjoy it. If it helps, you are suitable for the title. You look good when you are Shirtless." Elsha winked

" Voltaire, why is she like this?" whined the Goddess which made Elsha laugh

"You are truly amusing. I've never seen such an interesting Blue Dragon Empress before. That's why, I was excited to meet you." Elsha said as she hugged the Goddess again. She held the Goddess' face and maintained an eye contact

" I'm a little jealous of those people who managed to kiss you. Especially that red head who keeps on making a pass on you."

"Where is Lelouch when I need him?!" Erin whined as she averted her gaze. Elsha chuckled at her reaction

" Going back, the eerie spell of the Juggernaut Drive.. we were able to restrain that dark figure who keeps on haunting you. You should avoid falling into a pit of despair. Lelouch and I's last moments were not good ones. So at the very least, we want you to avoid experiencing the same fate."

The Goddess blinked upon hearing this. Elsha's expression was one of concern

" That's why, we made up our mind." Elsha motioned to the box. "Open it. But once you do, you have to shoulder it to the bitter end. You can't half-ass this. No matter what happens, you must accept it and move forward."

" I understand." replied Erin in a firm tone. She inserted the key and the box slowly opened. A bright light erupted from the box making the Goddess squint her eyes.

Amidst the temporary difficulty of sight, Elsha took this as chance to kiss the Goddess who then froze from the contact.

- End of Chapter-