Chapter 100: Elsha

Start from the beginning

Xenovia nodded and smiled sadly.

" It's my own fault that I can't restrain my aura. But....."

" Got it." Erin announced which made the girl look at her. " If something happens or you just wanted to use a sword, I'll lend you Ascalon."

"Thanks, that'll help me out a lot." replied Xenovia who broke out of her gloomy mood. She went back to her seat next to Irina and Asia.

" Hey, can I sit next to you?"  The Goddess looked up and saw Kiba approaching her with a smile. The female students gushed over his entrance

" Sure."

" Just in case something happens, I wanted to ask you about your plans when we reach our destination."

"Plans?" Erin placed a finger on her chin. " To be honest, I haven't really thought about that. I left the task to Azusa who is in charge of our travel spots." the Goddess smiled sheepishly as she pointed to the twins behind them

" But I guess that we'll be joining Asia and Issei's group at one point. Asia's group will start at Kiyomizu temple."

" Soka. Our group will be in Tenryuji on the 2nd day. If we plan it right, we might be able to meet at Togetsukyo Bridge." Kiba said as he showed their travel guide.

"That would be great."

" Come to think of it, before you fought with Sairaorg, I heard you had to deal with the 4 Devil kings? Buchou informed us about it."

" Oh that." Erin sighed at the memory. " Yeah. That was a really fierce event. It completely changed my image of the Underworld."

" What exactly happened?" Kiba asked with interest

"The 4 Devil kings, dressed as hero rangers, gave me trials and challenges." Erin deadpanned. "Seriously, they look like comical characters with how they were behaving."

Kiba chuckled at this and the Goddess continued explaining

" Well, I managed to pass them all. After that, Ajuka sort of gave me a key which he said that will open to various doors." Erin's brows furrowed as she remembered the Maou's words

"This is just an opportunity. Right now, you are finally in front of many doors with a key in your hand."

" Ajuka also gave me an advice. He said that in order to maximize the power of being the Blue Dragon Empress, I need to master the armor boost of being a Rook, Queen, or Bishop."

" Armor boost?"

" Yes. I used the features of the Rook to strengthen my armor's defense when I fought Sairaorg. But even so, he managed to break through the defenses." Erin explained

"With the strength of my armor right now, I won't be able to beat Sairaorg on a fight which relies purely on strength. I need to upgrade so I can be on par with him on a fist fight."

" Yes. You're right." Kiba mused "Right now, we are physically weak compared to him."

" Hmm. That's why I'll find some time to train during our trip too."

" As expected of you." Kiba said with a smile as he stood up. " Contact me when you are buying your souvenirs. I don't want to accidentally buy the same things."

" You got it." Erin replied before Kiba returned to his seat. She took steady breaths as she focused to her task on hand.

" Now, to visit the consciousness sphere again. I still have some time."

She closed her eyes and was teleported to the said place. She looked around her and noticed the slight difference. Instead of the blank space where she met Lelouch, the Goddess walked along a hallway and at the end, she saw 7 people sitting on throne-like chairs.