Chapter 99: Send-Off

Start from the beginning

" Whose fault do you think that is?" Rias retorted as she shifted on her position and stared down at the Goddess.

"Stop. You are acting stupid to take advantage of a defenseless patient." Erin referred to herself but the red head just placed her arms on the sides of her head

" And in an open space nonetheless?! Get off before others can see us."

" I'll do that after you learn to not tease me." Rias replied as she lowered down. The Goddess squirmed at this.

" You think I'm enjoying this?"

" Yet you're not stopping me." Rias said in a low voice as she slowly descended towards the girl's lips.

" Others are bound to find out." Erin replied in a 'duh' tone as she observed the red head closing her eyes. Their lips are centimeters apart until a booming voice headed their way.

"Big sister Rias!"

The red head was startled and she fell to the floor with a loud 'thump'. She slightly winced and the Goddess snickered at her state.

" Big Sister Rias! Grandma is looking for you!" Millicas informed as he approached the two. He hugged the Goddess who sat upright on the couch

" Oh- Um. Okay, let's go."

The Goddess held Millicas' hand and smirked at the red head as they walked past her.

" Hurry up, Buchou. You might miss any announcements."

The red head sighed and pouted as she looked at the 2.

" Geez. Can't Millicas barge in at a later time? I can't even get a single kiss."

Sirzechs was talking with Venelana until Rias approached them.

"Mother. We shall be taking our leave now."

" Oh my. This early?"

" Hai. There are preparations for the school field trip too. We shall visit again sometime."

" Erin-neesama." Millicas tugged on the Goddess' hand making the girl look at him.

"Are you still going to call Big Sister Rias your friend even after her graduation?"

"Huh?" Erin grew confused. "Of course. She's still my friend even after she graduates from school."

" Heh. So when are you going to be her girlfriend?" Millicas asked with a grin causing the Goddess to gape.

" Wha- That's- "

" Grandma and Grandpa told me that you and Big Sister are engaged but you're still friends. They told me that if you officially become her girlfriend then you will be my onee-sama for real." Millicas cheerfully said as he hugged the Goddess

Erin was speechless as she gazed at the red head talking to her family.

" I see.. now that you mention it.. Anyways, are you even okay with me dating your big sister? Won't you prefer it if she dates other people and guys instead?"

" Nope. I wouldn't trade you for others. Besides, Big Sister Rias is happy whenever you are with her. Grandma and Grandpa also wants you to be the only person to date her."

" I see...." Erin pondered on the words.

" Minna-san, it's time to leave." Rias announced and the ORC stepped forward. The twins also appeared as they stood behind the Goddess.

" Bye Erin-neesama." Millicas hugged the Goddess for the last time. He then turned to the twins.

" Bye Tsubaki-nii and Azusa-nii."