❄️ 1③ ❄️

Start from the beginning

Suddenly Kim rushed in the room immediately slamming the door behind her.

Saweetie raised her eyebrow looking at the door that Kim placed her back on "girl what you doing, what's wrong?"

"Some of your fans got in through the back door. Suge just got security to try to get them out of here." Kim explained. She was nearly almost ran over by a mob of people. The thing about it is, she didn't even know if they were all saweetie's fans or not. It seemed as if they were only rushing into the building to find out what celebrities was in it.

It wasn't hard to figure out when a celebrity party was being held. The vehicles placed in the parking lot made it quite obvious. Not to mention the occasional limos and body guards. All that alone can surely distinguish this party far from a normal one, no matter how secretive it was suppose to be.

"What?" Saweetie raised her eyebrows in confusion. "I told everybody this was a private event who got the word out?" She asked in complete shock. Sure she knew the party was going to get some recognition from nearby but she didn't think it was get to the point where fans actually got inside the building. If she had to point the blame at somebody it would definitely be Suge's body guards that he sent. She couldn't believe he gave her the bottom of the barrow there for nothing big guys, while he walked around with top notch security.

"I don't know," Kim replied "but Jodeci just came in so I think they may have caused some of the attention." She figured.

"Oh yea girl I could've told you that." Kevin spoke unsurprised "when I was out there earlier I saw K-Ci sticking his head out the window."

"Of course you did ." Saweetie shook her head. She knew she shouldn't of invited them to perform at the party tonight . Devante and Dalvin weren't even the problem when it came to that group, it was more so k-ci and JoJo. They were the ones that tended to lack common sense sometimes.

Saweetie got up out her seat dusting off her pants that was covered in hair due to the trim Kevin had just given her.

"Bitch I'm not even finished." Kevin smacked his teeth with a slap to his thigh, watching Saweetie walked towards the door.

"Where are you going?" Sarah made a confused facial expression.

She ignored both Sarah and Kevin "Kim where's Jodeci's dressing room?"

"It should be down the hall on the right," Kim briefly stated not putting much thought into it until after she finished.

"wait a minute if you're going down there I'm coming with you." She attached her arm to Saweetie's letting it be known she wasn't going to allow her do anything stupid.

"Alright girl come on." She shrugged not caring if Kim came along.

Although Kim was still new to this publicist game, she knew letting Saweetie walk to Jodeci's room alone was a horrible idea. Someone could easily see her and come up with some twisted story to tell the news sites and even though that was unlikely of happening today, it was still a possibility.

Before they fully walked outside the room they made sure security had gotten the situation with the fans all handled, and luckily they did.

Saweetie then followed Kim's directions and took a right once she reached the end of the hall, only to see a bunch of doors with different names placed on them.

She slowly walked down the hall with Kim on her side making sure she read all the names tags." Ouu look I didn't know SWV was here," she pointed to the only room in the hallway that didn't have its door close. She figured it was because they were the first ones performing.