Chapter 98: Sparring Session II

Start from the beginning

" I put all my strength into that punch." Sairaorg said in an impressed tone. "Your armor's Rook offense and defense was splendid. Your strength was strong even for a girl."

" Stop being sexist." Erin replied with a roll of her eyes as she flashed a lightning attack. The impact obliterated Sairaorg's shirt and he was left topless.

" What's wrong? I can sense the doubt simmering inside of you." Erin smirked. "Are you perhaps regretting taking me on? I already told you that you don't need to hold back."

The Goddess' eyes glinted

" Because in a shortwhile, I won't go easy on you."

Sairaorg scoffed in amusement at the girl's words and he made a stance to summon his strength

" Very well. I enjoy fighting with you like this. Besides, I'm overjoyed to be able to unleash my full might against someone who defeated the leader of the Old Demon Lord Faction, and fought with the Norse evil god Loki and lived."

Sairaorg raised a fist forward.

" If the lady permits, we shall fight all out."

" Thank you, dear sir." Erin played along before dashing at Sairaorg.

*(WHOOSH!)*

*(BOOOM!)

They met at the middle and their fists collided in mid-air. A strong gush of wind resulted from the impact as well as lightning sparks erupting in the place.

*(CHING!)*

" Heh. Move analyzed." Erin thought with a smirk and her eyes glowed for the last time.

"{ This boy's strength is no joke.}" Voltaire commented and the Goddess agreed.

" Thanks for holding out, Voltaire. I'll take charge from here."

"{ With pleasure.}"

*(FLASH!)*

Erin's armor broke off and the group grew worried at the sight. The Goddess and Sairaorg jumped away from each other.

"Hmm. In this state, do you still wish to go on?" Sairaorg asked who shared the same thoughts with the group. Erin resisted the urge to face palm and instead groaned in annoyance.

" Clueless idiots. How dare they question my skills."

" ERIN-SAN!"

Asia's voice echoed in the arena and the 2 looked her way

" A power up! Erin-san gets stronger when she gets shirtless or nearly topless!"

*(DING!)*

" HaH?" Erin couldn't believe what she was hearing while Sairaorg listened curiously

" Eh?"

" I see!" Xenovia caught on to what Asia was trying to do.

" Erin is the Toppuresu Dragon! She works best when she doesn't have any upper clothing aside from her bra!"

Erin's brow twitched in annoyance as the members continued spouting nonsense

" Right! Erin-senpai fights better when she is in that state!" Gasper shouted

" And she looks hotter too- I mean, stronger!" Irina sheepishly smiled at her slip up

" Erin-senpai, we don't mind if you take off your shirt right now!" Koneko said and the others nodded

"Hai! We'll support you, Erin!" Rossweisse  agreed

" Ara, what are they trying to pull?" Akeno said in confusion.