Chapter 5

"Good morning," Brittany said as she rolled over in bed to try and wake Santana up. It had been a week since Santana sang to her in glee club and both girls were head over heels for each other.

"No, please, five more minutes," Santana begged.

Brittany knew the only way to get Santana out of bed was to attack her, not violently, but with her sweet lady kisses. She straddled Santana and started pressing soft kisses all along Santana's face and neck. Santana's eyes finally opened and Brittany got off of her.

"Hey, you can't do that to me?" Santana said.

"Do what?" Brittany asked confused.

"You can't just kiss me and walk away. I needz more sweet lady kisses."

Brittany chuckled but she wasn't about to deny her girlfriend. Wait, was she her girlfriend? Neither of the girls has asked the other out officially. Brittany quickly ignored the thought and went back to kissing Santana all over.

After many lady kisses, the girls got out of bed and ready for school. Santana drove of course because Brittany would pretend she was riding a unicorn when she drove and it never ended well. Once they got to school, Britt walked Santana to class and headed to her own.

"Hey, Britt. How was your weekend?" Quinn asked. Although Brittany went behind Quinn's back with the whole Puck and Santana thing, she wasn't mad. She understood where Brittany was coming from and even apologized for her behavior and they were back to being friends.

"It's was amazing. I spent it with Santana," Brittany said with a big smile showing up on her face. "But about Santana, can I ask you something," Brittany finished.

"Yeah of course. Is something wrong?" Quinn said with some worry in her voice.

"No, actually quite the opposite. I want to ask her to be my girlfriend but I don't know how."

"Aren't you two already dating? I mean you do everything a couple does," Quinn asked.

"Yeah but neither of us has asked officially for the other to by our girlfriend and I really want to."

"Well, this is my advice. Do what your heart tells you. It's evident you care for her a lot, maybe even love her," Quinn said with a smirk. "You know her the best out of everybody so I am sure you will come up with something she loves." Brittany thanked Quinn and hugged her before class started.

After school Brittany started to plan her date with Santana but then remembered she hadn't even asked Santana is she wanted to go on a date with her.

Hey Sanny. I know it's kinda lame to ask you through a text, but do you want to go on a date with me this Friday? I promise I will make up for this boring text with my plans ;) - Britt xo

Hi Britt. I would love to, I can't wait. - San xo

With that Brittany quickly put her phone away and went back to planning. She was really excited but also super nervous Santana wouldn't like the date, or worse, say she didn't want to be her girlfriend.

The week went by pretty quickly and Brittany was getting more anxious every day. Friday had finally arrived and Brittany decided she was going to drive. She promised Santana that she wouldn't pretend to ride a unicorn while driving and be extra cautious.

Brittany drove to Santana's house and walked out of the car.

In Britt's head

You got this Britt. She cares about you and you already make out every day, of course she's going to say yes. Ok, here we go.