10: Duty Calls re-upload

This is a repupload of chapter 10 since many said they couldn't see it. Enjoy.

Updated cast pictures in the MM

Andre

There isn't a word that can describe last night. I mean of course I put it down, but I ain't expect Kyla to be so damn good. Last night confirmed that she is a freak. More of a freak than I even gave her credit for her. She is a super freak.

I honestly had never seen a girl bend, twist, and turn like that, and I fucked with a lot of bitches. It was like having sex with a stripper and a gymnast at the same time. It was just amazing.

It made me glad that I had stayed after the bullshit stunt she pulled last night. I don't know what the hell she got going with her family, but it was foul as hell for her to bring me in the middle of that shit.

I admit I was pissed as hell when I noticed what she did. That was the whole reason of me storming out like that, but the closer I had gotten to my car the more I realized how I could use the whole situation to my advantage.

At that point I put on the gentleman act that my mother always wanted and played Kyla's boyfriend for the night.

It was actually fun a hell seeing Kyla like that, and I had my fun with it too. Her mama was very harsh though. I don't know why she act like that towards Kyla, but that's not really my place to know.

Just like always I had left as soon as we were done. No words were really exchanged after we were done. She didn't beg me to stay the night or any shit like that. It was refreshing, but weird as shit.

My phone rang from my nightstand. The caller ID read Darnell, my partner at the nightclub. I picked up.

"Wassup man?" I said into the phone. Darnell and I were partner's which made us friends by default. He was usually the only person I associated myself with on a regular basis, not necessarily everyday, but you get the gist.

"We got a big problem." He replied. I sighed deeply, sometimes I wish I could get work calls that involved good news, but that was rarely.

"What is it?"

"Well the dancer that were scheduled to perform tonight canceled. We need to find something else to entertain the people tonight" He explained.

"I'll handle it" I said before ending the call.

So much for and off day. Duty calls

Kyla

"Good morning everyone" Lance greeted us. It was ten on the dot on a Monday morning, which meant our weekly meeting was starting.

After my very intense night with Andre I still had to wake up and come to work the next day. I wasn't completely complaining though. I did wake up this morning with an unusual happiness and that had everything to do with Andre. I think it's completely safe to say that he definitely forgave me for what I did, and if not I still have time to make it up.

Last night just had me speechless. I had finally found a sex partner that was the exact equivalent to me. It was almost like we were made for each other. Just in the sex department though. I had been in completely bliss and ecstasy last night. It was just perfect.

He spread my legs just the right ways and gave long, deep strokes at just the right pace. It was amazing. Probably some of the best sex I had ever had in my life. Just thinking about it got me going. Instantly.

"Mrs Kies!" Lance yelled. I looked up and all eyes were staring at me. I then realized I had drifted off into space. It was time to get focused.

"I'm sorry. Yes Lance?" I stuttered.