Questions Give Me Answers

Chapter 1

         Hi my name is Christina I'm a detective and my partners name is Julissa .Julissa and me have been working on a case for 7 months and then we realize the answer was right in our face.

           I call to the panel Jennette.Do you promise to say the truth and only the truth said the police officer.Jennette said what ever. It was when James and me were talking about my twin sister Janet , " Your sister is getting to suspicious we need to do something" said James," I will handle it okay" said Jennette,"Okay" said James " but if you wont i will got it, good".My sister couldn't find out that i was a killer or she would reported it so I couldn't tell her.That day she was cote in and ally where i was supposed to be meting James she followed me and I couldn't let James find out that i didn't handle it so i just told her "LEAVE" she didn't leave and know i was worried because James said he would handle it and i know what that means so i had to make her leave but it was to late James was here and i told him to stay here that i will be right back and he said " what is your sister doing here I warned you,you  should have stayed away" and then before i could say anything she was on the floor dead.I told James I would handle it and he said " but you didn't, so i had to do what i did, sorry, its just you and me"."Yet you wont tell us where he is so we can get him and lock him up" said the Judge. No I haven't seen after that day he ran off and sent me letters from different places for people to kill who where getting to suspicious I did my job.He treated me so I had no chose but work with him or my sister would die.I harmed people trying to pretect my sister from being killed by James.

                   I call to the panel Bella.Do you promise to tell the truth and only the truth." I do".We may begin Bella what did you do when you found the body in the dumpster.I called my reporter guys and 911.We got the name and tyred to contact family but there where no family left just the twin sister so we tyred to contact her but we couldn't we tyred to find her but we didn't so the cops had no chose but to realise her body.The cops tyred to find out who did it so did the detective they tyred to find clues but all the found was the sisters finger prints.So they keeped searching for the sister until they found her.

                  "This case is in reuses until tomorrow morning the case is in reuses"    said the judge

                *gamble*   

                                                              Chapter 2

                   "This case is in section" said the judge " Jennette lets make a deal what if you help us find James and bring him to justices.Help yourself by helping us and if you don't want to, you can do 30 year in prison your chose no pressure just think about it time is running short".As the judge stood there I decided to help because you know i have nothing else better to do*sarcastically*.He said okay so let me tell you how this will work we will let you go but remmeber we will awlays have and eye on you.I thought to myself stalker much and when i was about to say it two police officers were getting me out of the room.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was outside when i then saw the two detetives walking behind me from a distince.I felt strange with someon watching me eversecound i would walk somewhere or be in my apartment or just staring at me I just wanted run and not stop untill i had no where else to run.I didnt run that would show signs of weakness which i couldnt do so I walked up to them and asked to ad least look less like 'that'.They looked at me and then behind me when i realized who it was."Jearmy"as I hugged him i was so excited to see him after I told what James did he disapeared and I never saw him again.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                          Chapter 3

Jearmy's P.O.V

I havent seen my sister in so long i had to get away just to sorts things out about my other sister in italy her name is Martian shes got her self into some troulbe more than Jennete and my sister so had to leave them both but i was curious where Jennt was.Jennet and Jennete where always together and i needed to know where she was.

"Jennete where's Jennet "I said curisiously 

" She's ..................Dead I could protect her from James Im sorry I didnt mean for her to find out"Jennete said crying

"Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.............Its going to be alright dont worry about it its going to be alright".I tryed to stop her from but nothing seemed to work she just keeped crying untill my whole chest was full off tears when she finally stoped.

"I ..............................I let her.........I let her follow me"Jennete said 

"You let her die you didnt stop her you let her follow you, you let her die "I said angrily

I saw her face in guilt and thats when she passed out in front of everyone.

 Jennete P.O.V

I woke up in a white room i was confused what happened where am I how did i get here did i mentine where am i.I look around the room and see a doctor talking to someone he had blue eyes,blond hair ,he was pretty tall you could see the six pack through his white tee-shirt.He looks about my age.He reminded me off someone put my top worry was where the HELL am i and why am i here.I looked around the room and found Jeremy,JEREMY i thought he would have left me after what i told him i guess he finally dicied to be a real brother and not run away everytime i did something wrong.I started to remember what had happen before all of this and then i remmebered i had told him what happen to jennet. He must hate me right now i mean i hate me right now i wish i was the one who died instead of jennet.She had a better life than me she had a kid to take care of ,she had a boyfriend which for one i hate ALOT.He got her pregnaunt at freaking 16 then left her then came back after she had the kid and ask for her to take him back and my sister what stupid enough to take him back.He desirves to go to freaking hell.

When i was deep into my thought i had forgot that i was in a hospital and realized Jeremy was standin over my body he was my step brothe and i had miss him alot but i cant believe i had told what had happen i saw the tears in eyes i guess he misses her as much as i do and he came back to make it right with us but instead found a me instead i now he pissed because i saw how he had rage in his bright blue eyes as well.

Then the next thing i know the CUTE guy came up to me and told me his name was Kyle.He said what had happen to me and that i had passed out because of stress and that i needed to stay over night for observation.

I wanted to observate him.

He told my brother to get out and he told me "pee in this jar,spit in this cup,and give me your number"

I was shocked at that last one but i did as he ask and when i gave him the number he kissed my forhead and said "you will be alright babe"

and then that is when i remmeber who he was his real name was James.I know by the way he looks at me and those eyes might have fooled my brother and the secrity guards but they cant fool me feel in love with those eye but i played along stupid me im such and idiot. i just laid there and let him observate me and couldnt speak i was to shocked and then i heard cop sirens and i froze and watch ihim run i felt paralized beause i was frozen and couldnt help.

then the wierdist thing happened ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................