The School's boyslut

Kaito took his normal seat in the back of the class. He ignored the lecture as usual and started to doze off. He looked around the class before he took his normal in-class nap. Something felt off, someone was missing, it took him a while to figure it out before he realized that the quiet kid that usually sits in front of the class was missing; Shuichi Saihara.

"Huh, that little pale kid isn't here today..." Kaito mumbled.

"Nehehe~ I'm right here Momota-chan~," said the other purple-haired kid that annoys Kaito every day.

"The other one dumb ass. The one that never says anything," Kaito said back. "Whatever, it doesn't matter."

"Aww you notice someone as insignificant as Saihara-chan~" Kokichi smirked.

"No, I notice everyone, I always sit in the back so I can usually see everyone in front of me. I don't care, I just noticed." Kaito said as he started to lay his head on his desk and started to nap. Kaito slept through his class as usual and woke up to Kokichi's frivolous poking.

"Nnngh~ You don't have to poke my face, you bastard," Kaito scoffed as he woke up.

"Well, it's lunchtime you bastard teheh~" Kokichi giggled annoyingly and skipped away exuberantly out of the classroom while whistling innocently carrying his bento bag. Kaito stood up grabbing his raggedy book bag. His posture was poor and his uniform was untidy. His jacket was always unbuttoned, the undershirt was never tucked in and he never wore his tie.

"MOMOTA!" a professor yelled at Kaito in the halls. "Huh?! What the hell do you want?!" Kaito snarled at the prof.

"Uniform violation again. You will be expelled if you don't follow the dress code." "Here," he handed Kaito a spare tie "we have spares in the office but you need to start wearing your own tie to school." "Go fix your uniform in the bathroom, you will not be allowed to go to lunch unless you do so," demanded the professor.

"Ugh! If it will make you shut the fuck up!" Kaito aggressively snatched the tie out of his hand and went to the bathroom.

"Also watch your language." The professor said as Kaito walked away. Kaito walked into the bathroom and thought he was alone. He took a cigarette out of his breast pocket in his jacket (he had already broken the smoke detector in the bathroom a few weeks ago so he can smoke in there) and lit it. He leaned against the sink and puffed smoke.

AHUGHHH *cough* *cough* AHUHU!

The sound of coughing came from one of the stalls. Kaito panicked and put out his cig in the sink, he thought he was alone. "Hey, little baby! Can't handle some smoke huh? You better not snitch on me!" Kaito growled.

"I have asthma..." said the voice from the stall.

"You better not snitch! Do you think I give a fuck about what you have?!" Kaito stared to walk furiously towards the stall door to kick it open.

WHAM!

Kaito kicked the door open with his right foot, breaking the doors lock.

"Ah! H-hey!" shrieked the boy nervously. His anxiety got worse when he noticed that it was Kaito. "S-so sorry Momota-kun! I promise not to tell! Don't hurt me, please!...." His face was filled with terror, he looked like he was about to cry in fear. He covered his private while sitting on the toilet. His legs were shaking and the look in his eyes was desperate.

"Oh, there you are! Where you in here the whole time during class?" His tone became more normal. Shuichi looked slightly confused but less nervous at his change of tone.

"Y-yeah...Not feeling well....You actually noticed I was gone? I thought you didn't care about a-anyone." Shuichi said while still trembling slightly.

"I don't care, I just noticed. I notice everyone from the back of the class." Kaito said snobbily. "What are you doing in here? Jerking off or something AHAHAH!" Kaito teased. Shuichi blushed with embarrassment and reached for his pants to pull them up.

"N-no it's fine I will be leaving now-" Shuichi said while avoiding eye contact.

"Where do you think you are going?" Kaito smirked. "I wanna know what you were doing~ Quiet kid has a dirty side huh? Kinda interesting... Just thought you were a nerd heheh~" Kaito teased more.

"That's- that's not true... I told you... I don't feel well... stomach ache, last night uhhh probably ate something spoiled." He said nervously.

"God, you're a liar."

"Why do you even care?" Shuichi started to get annoyed.

"I'm nosy and I wanna know. I thought you were some boring kid, but there is something different about you and I wanna know what it is!" Kaito was getting impatient. "Or I will... Uhh, I will beat you up!" he threatened.

"Ugh fiiine!" Shuichi rolled his eyes. "I had a hook up a few nights ago, I haven't gotten my period, it was supposed to happen today!" "I'm gonna stop letting people go in without a condom. I swear to god if I'm pregnant I'm gonna smoke and drink and hope it dies." " I'm still sore as hell cuz he didn't use any lube, that motherfucker..." Shuichi looked down at his boxers.

"WOAH! That was a lot of information just now." Kaito looked shocked and confused.

"You asked.." Shuichi said nonchalantly.

"How would you be pregnant tho? You're a dude?!" Kaito said confused.

"I'm trans you fucking moron," Shuichi replied. "I act all quiet here because everyone at this school sucks... so I don't really talk to anyone, but you seem like a guy that would not care so I don't care if you know my secret. You have no friends to tell anyways" Shuichi gave him a smirk. Kaito grabbed Shuichi by his tie slightly choking him.

"FUCK YOU, YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Kaito sneered at him close to his face. Shuichi tried not to smile but he couldn't help it. His face was bright red and he smiled and started to drool. Being choked felt good to him. "Harder daddy~!" he cried out to tease Kaito. Kaito let go of his tie.

"You really are some kind of freak huh?" Kaito said looking at him suspiciously. Shuichi nodded. "Yeah, it's just my act to play the fragile little boy it makes me seem helpless and if people think I'm helpless, I can get used~" Shuichi drooled a little at the thought of being used. "But it's too bad, everyone here seems incompetent, that's why I go over to my old school after school to get wrecked by the jocks in the locker room~" His smile became wider as he blushed and a tiny bit of blood dripped from his nose. "By the way," Shuichi continued, "I am not afraid of you beating me up, I love the pain~ fills me with despair~" he grinned. Kaito then noticed the Monokuma pin on Shuichi's backpack.

"Oh, you're a Danganronpa fan." "That makes sense, they are all freaks," Kaito said with a scornful look.

"You know... I like to be filled with other things besides despair~ puhuhu~" Shuichi teased. He stood up from the toilet and left his pants down. "I sure hope big scarry Momota-kun doesn't do anything to this fragile little body of mine~" he teased more while getting closer to Kaito. Kaito stood there and looked at him with an emotionless expression. He saw Kaito had no reaction so he started to get closer. "You actually aren't that bad tho... You're not a jock but you're strong~" He started to rub up on Kaito. "You're a delinquent...That's kinda hot~" "You don't give a fuck at all~ I hear you snore in class, and I saw you carry that bat around before the teachers took it away that is." 

Shuichi started to trace his fingers over Kaito's chest. Kaito started to blush slightly. Shuichi started to touch himself while rubbing Kaito's crotch with his knee. Kaito started to get turned on but he still said nothing. Shuichi was getting wet and he felt Kaito start to get hard. Suddenly the bell rang and lunch was over. "Bye Momota-kun~ enjoy trying to hide that boner in class~" He smirked at him and pulled up his pants and left for class.