First Day!

They all laugh while Adrien is being annoyed by rose. After a while marinette gets a little impatient and stops rose and says "Yep! He got magical healing hair, I don't know what fairytale collection you are talking about and lastly he has the power of destruction! So stay away from him." Adrien grumbles and crosses his arms. Hawk walks to him and nudges him and says "Looks like we are on the same boat bud."

Astoria groans in annoyance. She then says "Oh c'mon! We have..............10 FRAKING MINUTES LATE! OH MY BOOKS! THIS IS A BAD HAIR DAY!" They all run to the auditorium. The guards try to stop them but with marinette's plan they outsmart them and duck under them and reach there. They stand there taking a deep breath. Suddenly they heard a cough and turned around to see Professor Snowwhite. Astoria mutters some curse words on how they screwed up. Suddenly she smiled and hugged and Marinette.

Everybody in the auditorium gasped at the sight. Professor Snowwhite never showed happiness. Marinette hugged back. Cinderella cleared her throat and catches everyone's attention towards her. "So students! We have some new students! Everyone please welcome Chloe Elsa, Nino Aladdin, Alya Pocahontas, Adrien Rapunzel, Marinette Mulan and lastly...............Lila Hansel!" They all came up on stage. Some boys drooled over how beautiful Marinette was but instantly stopped looking at her when they got icy glares from Adrien, Nino and Hawk.

Marinette happily waved at them and said "Hello everyone! I am Marinette Mulan also the granddaughter of Snowwhite, Mulan and Ironfan. Nice to meet you all!" She beamed and gave her Brightest Smile which made everyone smile in return. Adrien next came up "Hello! I am Adrien Rapunzel and also the grandson Of Cinderella." Some girls cooed at how cute and hot Adrien was.

Next came Alya "Hello!! I am Alya Pocanhontas! I hope to be friends with you all!" Then nino "Hello dudes and dudettes - Ah! I mean nice to meet you! I am Nino Aladdin." And lastly Lila. "Hello everyone! I am Lila Hansel!" She said in sickeningly sweet voice. "Now it's time to place them on teams!" The mirror said "Marinette, nino, alya and Adrien in Rose's team and Lila in Vicky's team!" Marientte and rose squealed that they were together. They went towards their group while Lila was smirking. She knew that Vicky was evil.

Marinette gulped as she saw the trio - Cyrus, Vicky and lila smirk at eachother. Mari whispered to the group "Umm..Guys....Why do I feel trouble in here?" Hawk nodded and said "My guts is telling me that something bad is going to happen." The group nods in agreement. Astoria taps her chin and says "By that you mean Vicky! I have a bad feeling about Lila being In Vicky's group becuase that girls is evil. Does anyone remember Ruby and Kira?"

Rose, travis, lingling and joy nod there heads while hawk shudders and says "Don't even remind me of Ruby. That girl is an obsessed fangirl who tried to marry me!" Marinette laughs. Alya being the curious one, asks "Ok! So ruby is an obsessed fangirl who tried to marry you then who is Kira? Another fangirl of yours?" Hawk shook his head. Joy anwsers for him "No! She was the daughter of The Snow Queen. She tried to join regal academy by telling she was the granddaughter of Jack Frost and worked for her mom and and also with Vicky and Cyrus. They used Fala, Hawk's sister and controlled her but in the end we fought her!"

Hearing Fala's name Marinette's eyes lit up. "You found Fala! OMG! I was so worried about her. Where is she?!" She asked eager to meet Fala. Hawk replied "Unfortunately, she has gone to the market to buy some things." Marinette looked down, sad that she had to wait to meet Fala. Hawk continued "But........Granny said you all will get your own Magical Pets!"

Hearing this marinette started to jump from joy. Then lingling said "C'mon! You don't want to be late!" They ran outside and saw the teachers waiting for them. Marinette runs there and stands there. They all run there and stand. Suddenly they heard a screech "MOVE AWAY PEASANTS! I AM GOING TO GET MY PET FIRST!" Marinette, adrien, nino and Alya sighed. Astoria shivered and whispered to them "Who is she!?"

Marinette whispered back "She is Chloe Bourgeois. That is what she likes to call herself. She is the granddaughter of Rumplestiltskin and Elsa. She is a stuck up brat who loves fashion and whenever gets latr she says one thing in defence 'I was fashionably late! My clothes were old fashioned so I had to change!' I can't believe that she is the daughter of elsa! Apparently she is in our group, sadly."

Chloe pushes them out of the way and stands in the front and summons her pet. She excitedly chants "Please be a dog! Please!" And there it was..........

A lizard

She shrieks and runs away

She shrieks and runs away. The lizard becomes sad and looks down. Marinette look at it in sympathy and picks it up. She nuzzles her button nose on its little head and says "Shh! It's ok. Give her some time. Till then I can keep you with me and I shall name you Snowflake." The lizard licks her causing her to giggle. She keeps snowflake on her shoulder. Next it was Alya's turn. She was super nervous. She summoned hers using the potion if you remember. It was an cute raccoon.

 It was an cute raccoon