Regal Academy

Marinette woke up with her mom shouting "WAKE UP MARINETTE! YOU DON'T WANNA BE LATE FOR THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! YOU HAVE TO MEET WITH HAWK AND LINGLING TODAY! NINO IS WAITING FOR YOU OTUSIDE ALONG WITH THE OTHERS!" Marinette's eyes widen and she jumps of her bed and changes into her favourite combo, a red turtle neck thin sweater with balck leggings and balck flats with her hair in a messy bun.

She runs down, kisses her mother's cheek and runs out of the bakery. She closes the door behind to see her friends waiting there - Adrien, alya and nino. Alya raised an eyebrow and asked "Did you bring the magic key!?" Marinette's eyes widen and she hurries to get u side her house saying "OMG! OMG! I FORGOT IT! WE CAN'T GO WITHOUT THE KEYS!" Her friends laugh at her. She turns around and raises an unamused eyebrow.

Alya raises the key in front of her. Marinette then realizes that the already had the key. She slumped her shoulders down and muttered some curse words. Nino laughed and wraps his arm around her shoulder. They chat and walk towards the secret alley where the door was. Adrien grabs the key and walks and opens the door. They all walk in and in 10 seconds there they are falling down form the sky. Marinette shouts "Did you say the magic words!?"

Adrien sheepishly shook his head. Nino and Alya facepalm while marinette shouts "ADRIENNNNN!" Suddenly a green dragon somes to the rescue. He saves them except marinette who was falling down rapidly. The dragon races down but stops when he hear her "Don't try to save me! You won't be able to make it! Trust me! Instead you can result them getting hurt instead! I will be bake to save myself!" With that marinette uses her magic to create big, thick vine. She slides down from it and lands perfectly on the ground with a triple flip.

Everybody around her stare at her in shock. Marinette just sheepishly smiles and everyone get back to what they were doing. The dragon lands behind her. Her friends get down to see that their clothes have changed into the regal academy uniform.(Alya's looks like joy's and marinette's looks like Rose's!) The Dragon bows and goes away. "I can't see hawk and lingling anywhere!" Marinette says frustrated at where the two were.

They decide to split up and look around. Nino went with marinette while adrian and Alya team up. Nino and Marinette spot hawk, rose, Astoria and lastly travis. Marinette's eyes widen and she was going to run to him when Nino stopped her and asked her "Where are you going! Boys may chase you!" Marinette laughs and points at hawk and says "That is hawk! If any boy would chase me, he would be dead in secounds because you two would kill the boy already!" Nino realizes that she was going towards hawk. Marinette playfully shoves him out of the way and runs towards Hawk and jumps on him and hugs him and says "Apple! I am back!"

Hawk laughs and hugs her back. The others looks at her in confusion. Rose looks at them with sad eyes and fake smiles and says "I see you found yourself a girlfriend, Hawk!" Marinette and hawk's eyes widen and tear apart from eachother. Marinette looks at them and points at hawk and then at herself. They nod. Marinette puts a hand to her mouth and looks away while fake gagging with nino patted her back in sympathy. Hawk huffs and crosses his arms. He said "Oh c'mon blueberry. I am not that bad."

Marinette recovers from her fake gagging and says "Yeah! Not that bad, 'Professional Princess Saver!" While doing the air quote thingy. Hawk just pouts. Marinette continues "Seriously! Even if you were the last boy on earth or fairytale land, I wouldn't even think of dating you! YOU ARE MY COUSIN FOR GOD'S SAKE!" The group's eyes widen when they heard marinette. "COUSIN!" They shout at once. Marinette faceplams and says "OMG! You forgot to tell them about my arrival! Also! Did you see Lingling anyhwere!? Wait a minute! Is that lingling! LINGLING!"

She runs over to lingling and tackles her to the ground making Lingling laugh out loud. The group were shocked to say but they were impressed by how she made lingling laugh out loud. One thing is for sure - Lingling never has laughed. Lingling got up and said "Hey mari! I was wondering where you where!?" Mari laughed along. They walk upto the gang. Lingling then says "I am surprised you didn't did that thing yet!" They all look at her in confusion.

Hawk then get a idea at what she was talking about and smirks. He lifts his left leg up to sweep marinette of her feet but marinette was more faster. She grabbed his shoulders and jumps up, avoiding his legs and then used her right leg to sweep him off his feet, causing him to land on his butt. Marinette laughed and said "You thought you could get me this time! Nope! You are still an amateur!" Hawk grumbles and gets up and says "I will get you next time!"

Travis laughs and high fives marinette and says "Finally! Someone who can burst Hawk's ego! I like this girl!" Marinette laughs and and says to hawk "Let me guess! Travis! Isn't it?!" Tragis nods. Hawk suddenly pinches marinette. Marinette swats his palm and whines "Hawkkk!" Suddenly Hawk's fangirls hear her and shouts in unison "HAWKKK!" The group's eyes widen. Marinette whiskers in Hawk's ear fast and he hides behind Travis and Marinette. The girls run to marinette ask her where hawk is.

Marinette points towards the fountain and says "There he is running! Go get him!" The fangirls and group look towards the fountain to see Hawk running there. They run there. Hawk comes out from behind them and wipes his forehead. Astoria looks at them shocked and says "If hawk is here and than how was hawk there also?!" Marinette and nino laugh. Marinette goes towards a near by Bush and grabs two arms to reveal Alya and Adrien. She says "It was my friends here. This is Alya Pocahontas, she has the power of illusions and Adrien Rapunzel. Oh! Also I forgot to introduce myself! I am Marinette Mulan along with my other overprotective non - biological brother Nino Aladdin!"

Astoria looks at them puzzled and says "But I am the granddaughter of Rapunzel! Then how can he be grandson of Rapunzel!?" Marinette faceplams. "We are from earth! Adrien is your brother while he is Rose's cousin making you an rose cousins! Alya is Joy's cousin! And I am Hawk and Lingling's cousin! We found this out recently except me, who already knew! We decided to join Regal Academy! This is it!" She shouts frustrated while nino pats her back, again in sympathy. Rose's eyes widen and she jumps onto Adrien and asks him "So do you have magical hair?! Or do you want to see my fairytale collection! OHH! What is your power!?"