Seeing Ms P

Ms P's enlarged body jiggled as she got out the relaxing day bed, seeing how soft, squishy, curvy and thick she looked made me weird but excited with what might happen to me. Watching her as she stood her clothes looked really tight and strained especially with her buttons and pants seams. She asked that Ava and I sit at the near by table, I walked over to the large dining table with the modern industrial chairs, and sat down they felt comfier than what they looked. Ava and I talked for a while Ms P walked away into the other room. As I sat there, I thought about what this day could bring me, excited I stared down at my big 9 month pregnant sized belly, and melon sized boobs in awe. Ms P entered the room again carrying two bottles of liquid, one in each hand, one of the liquids was rainbow in color, whereas the other was a mix of blue and pink. Ms P placed the bottles on the table in front of me, I was egar to dig in but Ms P stopped me, "Tanisha before we begin can you put on these stretchy clothing" Ms P hands me a large button up shirt and large black pants. As I put them on, I realized they are the only clothes I have that fit me really nicely and didn't feel tight at all. "Now Tanisha, the rainbow liquid on the left is a perfected version of the one Ava used a few weeks back in class, this'll help get you started mainly with the boobs, thighs, butt, and hips but not so much with the belly, now the bluish pink liquid on the right is something I like to call the 'doubler', whereas the name suggests it doubles you overall weight, belly size, and other features". I was so excited to get started, and within seconds I sculled the rainbow liquid I have been dying to drink for weeks.