Before It's Too Late - Sophia & Melissa

Sophia's POV: 

It's already been 7 years since my parents died in that car crash. I was with them in the car that day and somehow I was lucky and survived. I was only 10 years old when I lost them, so I was to young to take care of myself. I moved around between my friends' houses, stayed 2-3 weeks at a time. I did it for two years and I was sick of moving around and never stay long in one place. Finally I found a family that adopted me. It is a gay couple, Mark and Kevin. We live in Sligo and Mark is singer in the famous boyband Westlife. When Mark goes on tour I go with him most of the time. Kevin is working as a photographer, so he has to travel sometimes too, I can't come with him and they think I'm too young to stay home alone for a longer time. 

Melissa's POV: 

My parents have always been a big fan of alcohol. They have been drinking for as long as I can remember and alcohol has always been more important than me. They have been waisted every weekend, and sometimes even druring the week. I've had to learn to take care of myself from young age and have had to stay at my friends  many times. When I was 12 I got enough and ran away from home.. That was when I met Nicky and Georgina. They were happy to adopt me. I have now lived here for 5 years and I'm happy with them. I also got 2 twinbrothers, Rocco and Jay. They are now two years old. I haven't seen my parets in 5 years and don't miss them either. Don't even know if they're still alive, but I couldn't care less about them.  Nicky, Georgina, Rocco and Jay are my family now.