" Um..er... I accidentally cut my wrist while putting bangles". Kritika lied.

" Don't keep it like this . Go and apply some cream". Swetha said . Kritika nodded and went to their .

" It was close". Kritika mumbled , taking the first aid box , she started treating her wound.

.......................

It was 7 in the night . Swetha didn't allowed Kritika to do any kitchen works because of the wound . Kritika mentally danced and rushed to their room. She was peacefully sitting on the couch and reading a novel , when door opened with a loud bang . Kritika became scared , standing u[p and looked up to see Aditya looking at her angrily .

" Where were you today". Aditya asked dangerously.

"I..I was only here". Kritika stammered gulping the lump. Aditya marched towards her and grabbed her arm.

" Then how the fuck , I saw you in hotel Paradise". Aditya asked harshly which made her shocked.

"Why are you silent? . Cat caught your tongue huh". Aditya asked gripping her arm harshly.

" Mr. Singhania you are hurting me". Kritika said slowly.

" You are hurting me Kritika . You know , what I felt o seeing you with that man". Aditya asked calmly . Kritika frowned hearing it.

" What did you say". Kritika asked and Aditya came into his senses.

"Um nothing . Now tell me , is he your boyfriend". Aditya interrogated.

" He is not my boyfriend . He is no one to me". Kritika replied.

" Then why were you with him "

" Because he called me there"

" Why did he called you , to kiss you or fuck you " Aditya yelled in frustration which made her stunned.

" You jerk ". Kritika screamed and tried to slap but Aditya hold her wrist which made her to hiss in pain. He looked at the wound carefully which made him angry.

" Who did this". Aditya asked Kritika who was in tears.

" Why? To congratulate him right ? . I know you will be happy to see me getting hurt . I never thought that you will behave like this . You are a heartless jerk , rude , arrogant and monster. You are not considering me as your wife , that's ok but why can't you treat me like a human..........."

Kritika was continuously blabbering which irritated Aditya although she were true .

" Kritika stop". Aditya said

" No . Why should I . Don't I have any right to speak.... ". again she continued. Having no other way , Aditya yanked her close and crashed his lips on hers . Kritika's eyes bulged out from sockets. Aditya was nibbling her lips . Butterflies danced in her tummy due to weird feelings. Kritika tried to push him but he pulled her closer and kissed her fiercely which made her breathless . Tears formed in her yes and she started beating him with her small fist. After sometime Aditya left her and wiped his lips.

Kritika licked her lips and tasted metallic blood. She looked at him disgustingly.

" I hate you Mr. Singhania . You and that Anirudh are same ". Screaming at him she plopped on the couch and cried.

Aditya looked at her crying figure and cursed himself " Dam how can I do like that to her"

"Who did that to her wrist . Whoever it is I won't leave him". Being frustrated he went out of the room.

While Kritika was still crying . " He took my first kiss that to like an animal ".

................................

The next day Kritika was ignoring Aditya which irked him . All were looking at the couple in amusement . In the breakfast , Kritika was silent which made everyone shocked. She was eating calmly . Aditya was furiously digging in his plate .

Kritika entered their room after Aditya went to office . She decided to take a nap as she have no work to do .

In the evening , Kritika was helping Swetha and Priya in breakfast , when Abhimanyu called everyone.

" What happened Abhi". Priya asked.

" See the news".

" Breaking news , Famous politician , Pratap Singh Rathore's son , Anirudh Pratap Singh Rathore is admitted to the hospital in a worst condition".

Kritika's went shocked hearing the news . She looked at the entrance and saw Aditya coming with his blazer and bag. She looked at his knuckles which were red and wounded. She lifted her eyes and saw him looking at her intently.

. __________________________ .

LIKE COMENT AND FOLLOW

Note: Guys I am trying to finish this story ASAP . So you can expect double update any time.