hChapter 5: The first day of the Disciplinary committee together.....

Lelouch POV:

Today, Yuki, Zero and me start the disciplinary committee, it isn't a easy job sense we have to protect the day class from the night class. It wasn't exactly my choice to be on the committee, Cross deemed me honorary chairwoman of the committee. Though I don't see why sense there's only three of us on the DC (Disciplinary Committee) and the fact that Yuki would probably be the only one to attend any meetings or guard the day class students. Anyhow what's the point of making me chairwoman....

"Ms. Michaelis would you mind paying attention to class, instead of staring of into space..you might just learn something new if your paying any attention at all..." Said the elderly teacher glaring at me. "......" I turned to face the front of class not caring if the teacher was glaring or that the other students looking up at me. The class began once again , and as usually learning things that I already knew was getting boring. I've went through this for three years already I'm getting this bored. The bell rang, signaling the end of class and the start of the switch between classes for night and day. I stood up gather what books I had into my school bag and exit the classroom to the hall. "Lelouch-nee-sama are are you ready for patrol?"said Yuki running down the hallway with sayori and Zero behind her. " Don't you mean, are you ready?" I told her, while she blushed and mumbled shut up. We started are way to the gates and already forming lines of fan girls waiting for the night class to come out. Today is my first time as a member of the disciplinary committee, I notice only Yuki is trying her hardest to hold the girls back as zero leans against a tree watching Yuki struggle. As I stood under a tree across from zero and watching as the school Gate creaks open revealing the night class. That's when the girls go crazy screaming the night class guys and girls names aloud like "Aido-kun, shiki-kun, akatsuki-kun, Kaname-kun, ichijo-kun, ruka-san, rima-san, siren-san" I signed closing my eyes listening to the screaming girls yelling kaya kaya over and over again. Then I heard the girls gasping, "Yuki are you okay? You should really be careful what you do, don't over work yourself!" Kaname must have helped Yuki up and the fan girls must be dying of jealousy. "Get back to class Kuran-Senpai, otherwise you'll all be late..." Said a very angry Zero holding kaname's wrist away from Yuki. More girls gasp and glare at Yuki and Zero for disrespecting Kaname. Then the night class start in as well by glaring and gasping at Zero's behavior toward there lord Kaname. I better step in or else this well get really ugly..."Kaname, Zero cut it out, this isn't the time or place for a grade school fight. Either both of you step away from each other or I'll kick both your ass's to the ground got it" I said glaring at them with my hands on my hip's. "Now all you stupid fan girls and boys get back to your dorms or else all of you well report to after school cleaning with the headmaster himself" I said giving the humans a cold stare, but the was enough because within one minute the entire area was clear leaving only us three and the night class student's. "How dare you speak to Lord Kaname like that you stupid human girl" said aido glaring at me. "I apologize for my behavior, Lelouch" I roll my eyes, "it doesn't matter what's done is done just get to class before I report you to the headmaster Kuran" "of course"said Kaname walking away with the night class. As they left, I turned to Yuki and Zero "your pretty stupid Zero, don't make this job already harder then it already is for me." I said walking away for the duo. "I told you to cool it, Zero you already made it a hard day for Lelouch-nee-san enough"I heard Yuki yell at Zero. " whatever I'm going to patrol the front of the school " said Zero walking away from Yuki. I sighed " Yuki patrol the sun dorms, I'll take the back, okay" "okay see year later née-san" I gave Yuki a small wave then disappeared to the back. Stupid aristocrat vampire's, think they know all because they grew up with one pureblood brat...I'll show them disrespecting me in front of a crowd calling me a stupid lowly human girl...!!!!!!!!. "Ms. Michaelis the Headmaster wishes to speak with you.." Said a teacher. I nod my head making my way to Cross's office, "ah Lelou-chan you made it, I wanted to talk to you about your transfers you wanted for your assistant to attend this school.." "What about it Cross?". "I've finished the process, your assistant may attend here at any given time he's ready to start.." Said Cross smiling happily. "Thanks, I'll give him the heads up,.." I said leaving the office...I turned the corner "you heard him Sebastian, you are now a official student of Cross academy, now you can follow me anywhere, aren't you happy now" I said glaring up at the tall black haired guy in front of me "I'm only happy if I can protect you milady" said Sebastian giving me a smirk. "Whatever Sebastian just don't ruin my fun, let's go patrolling, then when the classes are over for the night class will meet them in there dorm rooms" "as you wish milady". Sebastian and I make our way out of the building,only to smell blood, human blood matching that of Yuki's smell......what's going on now please don't be Zero, I have enough problems already....

I hoped you enjoyed this chapter....please don't copy...and I only own my made up character......and if you haven't noticed I added a little bit of black butler to this.... Like making Sebastian part of the story..also I don't own anything, vampire knight and black butler belong to there respectable owners...thank you please comment