Chapter 9: The Games Begin....

Lelouch POV:

I was sitting in the back of class next to Sebastian listening to other girls gossip about St. Chocolates day. And who gave candy to who which night class boy gets there love, and whose giving what to who. "Milady wh..", " it's Lelouch during school hours Sebastian, remember we discussed this last night"I said glaring at Sebastian. "Of course...who do you plan giving chocolates too? Lelouch"said Sebastian giving me a smile." Nobody, I don't do St. Chocolates day..I don't even accept them from anybody either....what about you Sebastian..hmmm "I said, "Nobody either, I hardly know anyone here besides Zero, Sayori, and Yuki. And I don't feel that way towards either girls"stated Sebastian." That's true..but I'm sure Yuki will give some to Kaname and Zero and to you too of course. She always did before but only to me and Yori... Ugh I forgot we also over see the distribution of chocolates to the night class from the day class girls and boys..my work is never done for me is it." I groan. "I'm also a member of the disciplinary committee too Lelouch, I help to you know..."" Yeah I know that Sebastian buts its different for me I always have to stop Zero and Kaname from fighting with each other. Or Yuki from doing something stupid... ". The bell rung signaling the switch of classes, " we should get going Lelouch, we wouldn't want Zero or Kaname Kuran fighting would we..?" Said Sebastian offering me a hand to stand. "No" we began to walk out of class down the hall towards the first years level, as we approached the same hall as Zero and yuki's classroom I saw zero holding his neck as he looked at Yuki's neck. I looked up and noticed that Sebastian hadn't seen that, I've already knew that Zero was a level D vampire and I knew others knew to, except Yuki herself. The headmaster mentioned that Yuki is fearful of vampires except for me and Kaname and Sebastian and the night class. When I was young I used to be fearful of humans, afraid to hurt them afraid they would reject me. I glared ahead of me, till I heard Yuki yell at Zero to wait for her. "Lelouch-née-san, Sebastian-nii-san hurry" yelled Yuki ahead of us. We all headed to the gates trying to separate the night class from the day class, well more of Yuki holding back the girls while Zero and Sebastian stood there as the girls behind them didn't darn to move. And me of course stood of to the side watching them do there jobs. The night class finally made it inside, and the day class began to disbursed, leaving the us four to look at each other. I sighed "Sebastian you and Yuki patrol the front, while me and Zero patrol the back and night classroom's okay get to work"I said. I watched as Sebastian lead Yuki away, leaving me with Zero." Let's go"I said looking up to Zero.....

Zero POV:

"Let's go" said Lelouch looking up at me, I just grunted a response and began walking beside her.

Almost four hours has passed, I'm still patrolling with her still, her vampire servant has already escorted Yuki back to the headmaster's place so she could make her St. Chocolates day presents for Kuran. "If you don't control your bloodlust Zero, it might hurt someone you care about the most. If not Kaname will find something to make you look bad"she said looking ahead. I stopped and looked at her glaring, she stopped and just looked at me. "I don't care what Kuran thinks or what he'll do, my business is my own I don't care what you think...you know nothing, you are just like them, your a pureblood you were raised to feed on humans, your just like that wom.." I never got to finish because Lelouch grabbed my neck pushing me to my knees forcing me look up at her as she looked at me with a glowing red eyes glaring. "I'm sorry that women murdered your parents but I'm not her, and I can tolerate so much squabbling from children like you and Kaname only so much, I have every right to stick my nose in your affairs because they jeopardize Yuki's well being and Kaien's school, and because slowly as you fall to level e you should start to respect those a higher rank than Zero, or else one day when one I can't stand you or your attitude I might just do what Kaname is to afraid to do and kill your sorry excuse of a existence"she said gripping my chin tightly and slightly drawing blood with her nails holding my chin." I mean it Zero"she said pushing me away harshly, I rubbed my neck and chin and begin to stand. "Hurry quit being a baby we need to finish patrolling before dawn"she said walking ahead of me. I simply follow without another word,.....

Lelouch POV:

The nerve of that idiot thinks because he's a Hunter I'll over look his comments. I didn't sign up to babysit mindless children.. I turn to the direction of Cross's house. I open the front door and close it behind me, then I pass the kitchen on the way to the stairs and I see Yuki attempting to make chocolate for this evenings St. Chocolates day exchange." Darn it still burnt, I'll never make them in time before school, I should have just bought the store chocolates box's "said Yuki stare at the black lumps on the Cookie tray." I haven't even had any sleep yet either..ah I what do I do?"said a frustrated Yuki, "you know you'll suck as a house wife someday, I feel sorry for your future husband"I said standing in the doorway. Yuki turned and faced me blushing " shut up Lelouch-née-san, I bet your worse than me at cooking"said Yuki sulking. "I'm actually a pretty good Cook, having a brother it sort common hobbie you should pick up pretty fast"I said walking towards her pulling my school blazer off and tying a blue apron on." Here let me try, why don't you head upstairs get a few hours of sleep before school, we have a long day ahead of us tomorrow"I told pushing her out of the kitchen."are you sure Lelouch-née-san, I can mange really let...""no I got it just go, now " "okay". I watched as Yuki made her way up to her room closing the door behind her." Now then to make these chocolates for five,hmmm maybe I should give some too, maybe for six...so then eleven altogether". So the game begans for Yuki's affection, they'll probably overreact and make Yuki worry about them both...

Two and half hours later, (one hour before school)

"There....done" I finally finished, eleven box's of chocolates all wrapped and ready to go. I can't wait till Yuki's comes down to pick up her chocolates for Kaname and Zero.... "Yuki time for school, hurry up or your going to be late again.."I yelled up the stairs. I began to walk up the stairs to my room to take a quick shower and change of clothes for today..." Okay née-san, I'm going ahead now, I'm going to meet up with Yori for breakfast then head to school, thanks for the chocolates, later"yelled Yuki outside my door. "Yeah..."I mumbled another long boring day as a human high school student...I began to button up my school blazer and head out the door.....

Thank you for reading please comment, and the story and characters belong to there respectable owners, I only own Lelouch Shoto..... Thank you