"You don't want me?" Sooyeon asked in a teasing manner made Yuri gulped hard and slowly leaning into her lover.

"I want you babe." Yuri pressed their hot bodies together before she showers Sooyeon some gentle kisses.

"I always want you." Yuri added before she heard Sooyeon's moan.

"Then want me like I'm the only woman in your world." Sooyeon tease.

"You're the only woman I need."

------

"I messed up." TaeYeon called her bestfriend in the different club where they usually hangout together.

"You always messed up Tae." Sooyoung chuckles and drink her beer.

"It's different kind of mess." TaeYeon followed her friend's action.

"What kind of mess are we talking about right now? Did you impregnate someone?" Sooyoung jokingly said with her mouth agape.

"F*ck you Soo!" TaeYeon glare at her that she almost punched het straight to her pretty ass face.

"Then what?" Sooyoung got serious because she knew her friend well.

"I f*ck my ex-wife last night." Sooyoung almost fell on her seat with her eyes widen in shocked.

"What the f*ck man?! What are your real intentions for ruining everything??!!" Sooyoung never tolerated her friend when she's doing something wrong.

"I'm sorry." TaeYeon drink in one go and her head feels light and her vision turns hazy.

"You're totally f*cked up." Sooyoung heavily sighed.

"I know." TaeYeon answered softly.

"I don't think you can continue the contract with Tiffany after what happens." TaeYeon already told her bestfriend about the contract with her apprentice.

"Why??" TaeYeon asked made her friend gone mad at her.

"You f*cking ask me why? Asshole." Sooyoung grabbed her friend's collar but TaeYeon pulled her back.

"F*ck off!!!" TaeYeon yelled at her.

"You're the one who should f*cked off!!" Sooyoung pushed her friend before TaeYeon landed on her butt.

"F*ck you!!!" TaeYeon stood up and quickly punched her friend's face and they continue punching each other. The bar owner called the police around the Itaewon district before they both fetched together and went into the police station.

------

"So, it's your two bosses?" Tiffany nodded during the interview after she got a call from the station since she's the only important contact TaeYeon had.

"What a shame for you beautiful lady." The female officer sighed when she saw Tiffany was the one picking them up.

"The other one is my girlfriend." Tiffany added made the officer smirked.

"Based on your girlfriend's look she's freaking hot but still a troublemaker." Tiffany blushed before the officer ended the interview and let Tiffany pulled the two idiots on their way home.

------

"What really happen between the two of you Miss Kim?" Tiffany asked her annoying boss who forces her that she will stay at her house instead.

"She's being the annoying Sooyoung." TaeYeon scoffed and turned her back into Tiffany who lecturing her inside the latter's room.

*Stephanie are you done? I want to play cards with your Taetae?* They heard Tiffany's grandmother whose excited to see her boss so she could play cards with her since she's too comfortable with TaeYeon.

"Just wait a sec grandma, I need to teach her a lesson." Tiffany yelled back and glares at the stubborn old woman whose sitting on her small bed.

*But make you don't go berserk at her and bruise her face, I'll be waiting here*

"Geez , what so special about her?" Tiffany thought before her attention get back into her boss.

"Why don't we just forget about it." TaeYeon sighed.

"We will forget it if you apologize to your bestfriend." Tiffany cross her arms like a nagging mother into her little child.

"Apologize? No way!!!" TaeYeon stubbornly said and pout like a kid.

"Apologize or we will end the contract." Tiffany was surprise to herself when the words spilled from her mouth, she's taken aback when TaeYeon strike her a deathly glare.

"Are you serious? You still have debt on me and I'm just paying to be my lover, easy right? So why do you have to go that far Miss Hwang?" TaeYeon said in frustration before she looked at the guilty woman infront of her.

"Just go to the kitchen if since the dinner's ready." Tiffany avoided the argument between them and decided to call it a day but TaeYeon as a stubborn human pulled her waist so she could sat on her boss lap.

"We're not done YET." TaeYeon still need her to forget her ex-wife especially the last incident with her and Sooyeon at the hotel room.

"Let me go!!!" Tiffany tried to escape from her hold especially on that awkward position that she's sitting on TaeYeon's lap that would make her feel hot.

"No!" TaeYeon hold her firmly.

"Please stay and I don't want to argue with you anymore." TaeYeon became extra clingy today after the day Tiffany witnessed her in a mess and today when she end up fighting with Sooyoung.

"Just make sure you apologize." Tiffany shyly said before she let her boss embrace her.

"You're so warm and smell so good." TaeYeon felt like she's with her late mother's care everytime she's with Tiffany but those actions made Tiffany bothered and felt really awkward.

"Don't break up on me." TaeYeon whispered makes Tiffany blushed although she knew their relationship was just a contract she felt like her boss mean it with affection but she doesn't want to assume so far more than friends.

"Don't break the contract with me." TaeYeon silently sighed when she felt two arms wrapped on her head and her face pushed deeply on Tiffany's chest. She's like an adorable baby on her mother's arms so she wrapped the younger woman tightly on her waist and make herself warm.

"Just be good for me." Tiffany said warmed by TaeYeon's pleading words that make her heart swoon.

"I'll be good for you Miss Hwang."

------

To be continued

A/N: After TaengSic sexy moments let's wrote some TaeNy cute moments as well.

With Love,
chocomint89