Pilot (Pt:1)

(Imagine: their apartment is four bedrooms and not three.)

"Ahhh, amazing right?" Ben said as he showed Danny around the apartment.

"Look dude, bedrooms, bathrooms. Veiws of other bathrooms and bedrooms." 

"Really appriecate you letting me crash here, bud." Danny said looking around the living area. 

"Are you kidding me you're doing us a favor," Ben said

"No-Flush-Tony just moved out last week."

"You sure this ain't a problem?" Danny said.

"Really, the best day of my life was when I heard you got traded to the Rangers. My place is your place." Ben said giving Danny a pat on the back.

Danny was really tall compared to Ben and is well built.

"Technically it's my place." Tucker walking through the door with Danny's hockey bag. "Okay, and next time I say 'hey, let me help you with that,' you could say, 'No thanks, I got it."

Tucker is very short compared to both Danny and Ben. He looked Danny up and down. "You look like an eater. So just so we're clear, the left side of the fridge is mine." He patted Danny on the chest. 

That was when a girl of about twenty three years old came in with another box. Tucker turned around.

"Hey Mia, let me help you with that!" He said as he reached to take the boxes.

"Thank you Tucker." She said, he takes the box, She stood up straight and smiled down at him.

There was a Knock at the door...

"My best friends and my brother living on our own. Nothings gonna stop us now." Ben walked over to the door and opened it after hearing it ring not so long ago.

No one was there but then he saw a little baby girl on his doormat. Everyone's jaws dropped to the floor. 

"Except for maybe that." Tucker said still in shock standing with Danny and Mia behind Ben. 

"There's a baby on my doormat

"There's a baby on my doormat." The

"Where did it come from?" Tucker asked.

"I don't know. But whoever left it, they couldn't have gotten far." Danny told them, running off.

"Stay there, baby. Make sure she stays there!" Ben shouted at Mia and Tucker as they ran after the mother.

"You three have only met the baby and you're already hopeless."

Later back in the apartment Ben was looking out the window.

"Wow, for a women who just had a baby, she moves remarkably fast. How could she just leave her here?"