Chapter 16: Rewind

"Call the cops, Jas. I have to check something first." I told her, letting go of her hand as she grabbed out her phone, dialing 9-1-1.

Walking over to the bedroom, on the tip of my feet, trying not to step on anything that was thrown on the floor. I quickly shuffle over my bedside table and pull it open to see no little box. "It's gone," I thought to myself. It's a custom made necklace that I got specifically for Jasmine. Why would anyone take it? It's useless to them unless them and their significant other just happen to have the same initials. Maybe it's personal? Could I know them?

"Anthony, baby? They said they're 5 minutes away." I heard Jazzy call out to me, walking inside.

"I'm sorry Jas," She gave me pitiful eyes.

"Aw, Ant it's not your fault." Jas told me, grabbing my hands and pulling them close to her.

"I-I got you um- a necklace, with our initials on it. I was gonna give it to you when we got back here, but it's gone." I sighed and looked down.

"Anthony, it's okay. It sounds amazing and I love you for thinking about me. It's okay, I'm just happy it wasn't you who's gone." She lifted up my chin to look at her and pulled me into a hug.

I hugged her back tightly, savoring every moment, realizing that if we were here when the robbery happened, something terrible could've happened. Breaking the hug, I looked back at her, saying, "I know Jas, it's just... I-I was gonna ask you..." I trailed off, stuttering.

"Ask me what?" Jasmine asked, a confused look on her face. She shifted her head, leaning her head lower to try and see my face as I turned my face away.

"I was gonna ask you to move in with me..."

Her jaw dropped for a second, not expecting those words to flow out of my mouth. "What do you think?" I ask, looking up at her.

"I think... No- I know... I know that I love you and I would love to move in with you, if your offer still stands?" I smile at her whilst nodding immediately, pulling her from the waist into a passionate kiss. "I love you..."

"I love you too." I say, leaning in for another kiss.

"Anthony, I have to tell you something impo-"

Jasmine gets interrupted as the police come shuffling into the recently destroyed apartment.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*1 week before opening night*

Jazzy's POV:

The Schuyler Sisters 💗💙💛:

YALIKEjAs?!: Nae, what did it feel like when you first found out you were pregnant with Benjamin?

PipsiCan: that was random-

Mama Nae: It was the best thing to ever happen to me. Terrifying also, but it was such a blessing.

YALIKEjAs?!: aww

PipsiCan: well, im not having kids so-🤓

Mama Nae: Why'd you ask Jas?

YALIKEjAs?!: No reason.

Mama Nae: Is our peggers preggers :O

PipsiCan: damn, Anthony really went for it didnt he...

YALIKEjAs?!: i-----------

PipsiCan: but actually, are you pregnant?

YALIKEjAs?!: i'll be there in 10.

Mama Nae: Me too. I'll also get the test.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Pippa asked me the second I walked in the door, pulling me into a hug.

"Kinda shity. I've been throwing up all morning throughout this entire week, and just been feeling pretty weird." I responded as she put her hands on my shoulders.

"No matter what this test says, everyone will still love you no matter what," She reassured me. "Although if it's positive, Anthony might just love you a little more than he already does. And who knew that was even possible."

Once Renée arrived with the tests in hand, I grabbed them and silently walked into the bathroom. I did the ritual and continued into Phillipa's bedroom where her and Renée were waiting.

We silently waited, Nae slightly starting small talk about her day, following up with the beginning of Phillipa's day until we were interrupted by the 2 minute alarm going off. I grabbed the two tests off the bathroom sink with the covers on both of them, making sure to keep them face down. "Can you guys look at them please? I'm too scared... " I told the girls, giving them a pleading face while holding out one test to each of them as they nodded, grabbing them.

"Okay,"

Oh my god.

"One.."

What if Anthony hates me?

"Two..."

What if he doesn't want it, if I am pregnant?

"Three."

What if he leaves?

"Jas... look."

705 words.

a/n

the picture is something that Bella sent to a group chat with me and Angelica, and it made me feel famous :) anyways..... I still dont know who made that picture but thank you very much. NOW STOP YELLING AT ME FOR A NEW CHAPTER CAUSE NOW I DONT HAVE WRITERS BLOCK!!! *celebrates alone* now imma go to sleep now- gn :p also, I got bangs :D

you know you love me.

xoxo,
GOSSIP GIRL SPOILER!

okay...

DAN BEING GOSSIP GIRL WAS TOTALLY UNCALLED FOR. I THOUGHT IT WAS DOROTA. anyways, thats all.

pls vote both irl and for my story Xp !! gn y'all!!