Chapter 2

When Gretchen and I walked into the high school, it was huge, and beautiful. It was like staring in heaven with mean girls and ugly hearts. Before we came to this school, we promised we would stick together for the first day, but Gretchen left me as soon as she saw the words Chemistry Club on the front door of room 103 in front of the entrance.

"Gretchen where are you going?"

"I have to hurry if I want to get the first spot in!"

"Okay, meet you at the cafeteria?"

"Okay, see ya!"

While Gretchen was signing up for all these clubs, I was actually listening to the tour guide that I signed up for at the front office. He was showing me all these classes and clubs, from theater to art, and cooking to sewing.

A few minutes after the tour, I was allowed to go on my own and I saw the Founders of Fashion. It must've been brought to high school too, because before graduation I heard it wouldn't be at Sugar Cane. There were so much stuff in that big room, like model standees, and fabric, and so much more.

"Welcome to the Founders of Fashion, where your creative sides can soar!" said the old captain Mariana Vaughn.

"OMG OMG OMG I HAVE SO MANY QUESTIONS LIKE WHEN CAN I SIGN UP AND HOW IS IT TO BE LEADER AND WHY DO-"

"Slow down little one, what's your name?"

"Hannah Long, Future Founder of Fashion leader!"

"Oh, we'll see."

After I took a real long spaz out, I signed up and I knew this year had a lot in store.