"PROLOGUE"

****
I haven't thought I will hear this thing from my mother..

"Astrea!?What the heck is wrong with you and your report card!? Your grades are too low! I thought you were studying hard the whole time you're at manila!What is this?!" disgust and dissapointment is visible in my parents face. My father didn't say anything but I can feel his dissapointment in me..

"Im sorry mom,dad"

"I don't want to hear that thing from you Astrea!What happened to you!? Where's your focus!?"

"Im sorry" that's the only word I can say to my parent's. My grades we're too low. Im not like this,Im always at the top of my class. I lost my focus, I wrecked everything! In just a snap..

"Because of this,I will bring you with us in London. We need to keep an eye on you. And you can't complain about it!" Mom said and immediately left me alone in my room..

I won't complain. Kung sa ibang pag kakataon ay mag cocomplain ako pero wala akong lakas ng loob. I've lost my control. I need to get back with my senses now..

Then I saw my phone ringing, flashing his name..

**Mister Calling**

Nanginginig ang kamay kong sinagot iyon..

"Love I miss you! What took you so long to answer my call?" I started crying after hearing his voice..

"Hey are you okay love?Are you crying?"

"No it's nothing. I have to tell you something" C'mon Venus you can do it! Say it to him already!

"What is it love?" his sweet voice makes me cry more. I couldn't take it anymore..

"I love you" halos pabulong kong sabi. I couldn't even utter a word without shedding a tear..

"I love you too.Why do I have a bad feeling about this?"

"Im breaking up with you" nagsimula na akong humagulgol. Hindi ko alam kung paano ko nakayang sabihin iyon sakanya. I love him so much! I didn't want to hurt him. But this is the right thing to do..

"W-what!? Please tell me you're lying. You can't do this to me love.Why?"

"Im not lying. I need to do this, Im sorry. We're no good for each other. We are just wrecking each other. Im sorry! I love you so much but I have to do this for us!Goodbye" I said and end the call. Maybe that's enough Venus! You've heard his voice already!For the last time..

Nangigingig akong napaupo nalang sa higaan ko. I want to call him again and tell him that Im just kidding,but I cant!I cannot bear disappointed look of my parents anymore..

I already made up my mind. I throw my phone and start packing my things. Leaving everything that is given by him. Leaving him,the one and only man that I will and would love..