Chapter 2

Marzia's P.O.V

        Something was definitely wrong with Pewds, he's been stumbling around this whole morning. When I prepared breakfast for him, he dropped his cinnamon french toast on the tiled floor. Then he shoved a spoonful of scrambled eggs  into his eye when he was actually aiming for his mouth.

"Felix, are you sure you're okay? You've been acting weird." I asked him worriedly.

"I'm fine, don't worry about me." He smiled weakly at me. But that didn't fool me this time.

Ever since yesterday, he just wasn't the same. I looked at him suspiciously, his eyes were clouded with a smoky black color.

Felix's P.O.V

It was happening again. At the corners of my eyes, I could see the dark shadows lurking behind unseen walls. Even the whispers grew louder.

Watch out. We are lurking in unseen places. And you will soon join us.

I decided to clear my mind by playing some video games. So I sat on my black chair and clicked on the game I played yesterday.

When the window opened up, all there was was a blood red screen.

"The f*ck?" I muttered to myself.

Suddenly, I was thrown back onto the floor, splayed out like a long dead bug. Darkness soon covered my entire vision, and then I was unconscious.

But then a scene started to play in my mind, it was just like the nightmare I had last night.

The Nightmare:

I opened my eyes wearily, blinking once or twice. I was laying on a cold stone surface, unaware where I was. The darkness was unbearable, like the soul of Satan was poured right into this...place.

As my vision became used to the darkness, I could make out a faint unnatural red glow. A gate made out of bones stood in front of me, dripping with scarlet blood. 

"W-what the f*ck is g-going on?" I stammered and quickly sat up straight, scooching backwards silently.

A deep and mysterious laugh echoed again and again, getting louder everytime. Then, the gate opened up slowly, as if it was playing with me.

Then I saw it, a large bandaged arm with long, sharp claws on it. The arm reached out from the inside of the gate, I recognized it at once-the Bro. Others came out, too. From Slenderman to SCP, all the horror games I played.

I screamed at the top of my lungs as they lunged at me. Sure I was a gamer, but I definitely NEVER experienced anything like this. All I could feel was the sharp, hissing pain that shot up every part of my body and limbs.

My vision kept changing from a glowing red to the shadowy color of midnight. Then my vision turned completely black.

End of Dream

Felix's P.O.V

The scene finally ended. First I opened one eye, then the other. Then I checked my surroundings, it seemed normal and clear. That's when I heard the bloodcurdling scream. 

"Marzia!" I shouted and bolted up to my feet, racing down the halls into the room Marzia and I shared. Fear and worry swarmed in my head. Right now, nothing mattered except for her.

"Felix! Help!" Marzia cried.

I swung the door open quickly, letting it bang into the wall. I couldn't believe my eyes. Marzia was splayed out on the floor. The same dark mist filled the room and also surrounded her. Not only that, but an SCP-106 stood over her. This couldn't be reality, it just couldn't.

"Just...run..." she gagged, her head bowed. A shadow crossed Marzia's face gravely. 

"M-Marzia...no!" I shouted and tried to run to her, only to no avail. A strong force pushed me back, making me crash onto my back. "Y-you...bitch..." I hissed at the SCP-106, glaring at it through tear-filled eyes.

But I still had enough time to see Marzia being enveloped by the mist. She disappeared along with her desperate cries. I jumped to my feet abruptly.

"No!" 

It's not possible...Just give up.

~~~~~~~~~

Cliffhanger! I guess it's a bit confusing about how these creatures suddenly appeared in the real world, sorry about that. Brofist!