Madly In Love?

I walk to the door. I take a deep breath and knock. I can hear Ginny shouting 

“I got it!”. I laugh as she opens the door. “Hermione! So good to see you come in.” I do as she says and she hugs me tightly. Ron is sitting on the couch, playing chess with Harry. Ginny grabs my arm and pulls me to where the boys are sitting. Ginny smacks the side of Ron’s, Harry’s, and George’s head. They all rub the spot where they were hit and look up.

“Bloody Hell, Ginny.” Ron shouts at his sister. Ginny rolls her eyes then sits down next to Harry. Ron notices me and rolls his eyes. I sigh then sit next to Ron. I watch as Harry and Ron continue their match. As Ron is thinking of where to put his pawn, our shoulders touch. Ron scoots away from me, then moves his pawn. I stare at Ron as he plays. He finally gets annoyed and shouts “What? Hermione, what do you want? Breaking my heart isn't enough is it! Now you come to my home asking for forgiveness?” I hold back tears but shout back.

“Ron. I didn't break your heart! I didn't do anything! I simply said that Viktor had asked me out and I accepted. But we weren't dating when he asked, so it shouldn't have affected our future. But it did because you're an ass!”

“I’m an ass? Really, says the one who just stopped calling and answering.”

I shake my head “I… you… us we are asses. But, I am not ass for going on a date with Viktor. We weren't dating when he asked me, or when we went on the date. You're mad because he kept calling and I kept answering when we were together. But all we did was talk. Ron, I would take you over any guy in a heartbeat.”

“Still doesn't change what you did.” Ron states as he continues to play. I shake my head and wave goodbye to Ron. I hug Ginny and Harry goodbye. I wave to George, then open the door. I am about to walk out when someone taps my shoulder. I turn around, hoping that Ron is there ready to forgive me. But its just George handing me my bag. 

“Hey, Ron is just upset. He’ll come around, he’s madly in love with you.” George whispers to me. I nod and walk away. I disaparate home and say goodnight to my mom and dad. I walk up the stairs and into my room. I change into pajamas and climb into bed. I fall asleep, with tears flowing down my face.