Fading away

You could love

You could kiss me

But you could not have my life and my soul…

I never understood who I was; I never knew where I came from. All I could remember was the pain, and those blood…red eyes… I remember waking up one morning, just laying there in a bed…a bed? A bed that didn’t belong to me… I don’t know how I got here.

Sitting up as I look around, all I could see was the sun shining through the window.  The room wasn’t anything special; all it had was the bed and the door to my right, with the window to my left.  I could remember getting out of the bed and walking out the door and saw nothing but another door… I remember walking out that door to see trees.

I remember looking around as I started to walk, I don’t know how long I walked…I just walked. I remember stopping at what looked like a waterfall. I could hear the flow of the water, and the singing of the birds. I remember looking up at the sky, as the wind blow. It was…calm, and peaceful.

I remember walking in the water…going up under the flow of the water fall. I remember it was cold…so cold. I remember just standing there, with my eyes closed. I could feel myself fade…fading away as if life and time itself had just stopped. That’s all I could remember…

All I knew about me was that I had short dark brown hair, and that I was really weak, I couldn’t move. Even if I tried to move I wouldn’t be able to, because there were chains on both my hands and feet. I don’t know why I was here…I just know that I felt pain.

I was hurting everywhere, I didn’t like the pain. I couldn’t cry, I don’t think I even know how to cry. For some reason I feel like crying but my body would not let me. I felt alone, but I wasn’t scared. I just know I wanted the pain to go away.

I was laying there for what felt like days. Until the door open…the person walked in, so I looked…and saw them…those blood…red eyes. And that’s when….

*BEEB BEEB BEEB* jolting up in the bed I look over to my alarm clock and reach over and turned it off. Sighing I looked down at my hands “it doesn’t make since, why do I have that same dream over and over, what is it trying to tell me” sighing once more I got up and started to get ready for school. Yup that’s right school the place I hate the most, but also love it because I get to see my friends.

Walking down stairs I headed over to the kitchen for a bite to eat. Once done I looked over to the clock seeing it read 7:10 I decided to head out and drive to school.

Finally at school I park my car in my spot. Looking over to my far right I could see my friend AJ pulling into the parking lot. Waiting for him to park I slowly made my way over to his white low rider truck. We both started to head inside both ready for the day to begin.

“I had that same dream again” I said remembering the dream “again? What is this? Like the 4th time you had it?” “No it’s the 5th” looking over at AJ, I could see the confusion in his eyes. “So I heard that we will be getting some new students” I began saying as I started sitting down at my table in the lunch room.

“Yeah we do…I think we have about 6 new students…I don’t remember” looking up at AJ I gave him that look I give to everyone when I’m annoyed. Sighing I looked over to the door to see when my best friend Carl would be coming. Sighing once more I turned back to AJ who was sitting three seats away from me.