She gulped nodding as they walk outside with their coffee. She sits on one of the chair looking at the sky feeling her heart bleed as she thinks of everything.

"Kia howa hai, Zeenat?". He asked softly startling her as she turns to him confused, "Mujhe batao mai sub sahi kar duin ga". (What's wrong, Zeenat) (Tell me I will make everything right)

"Ap kuch nahi kar sakte". She said as she bites her lips to not cry, "I am dirty, worthless and the most pathetic person". (You cannot do anything)

"Is tarha kyun bol rahi ho?". Zain asked frowning, "Kisi nae kuch kaha hai?". (Why are you talking like this?) (Did someone say something)

"I have a child, Zain and I don't even have a future". She cried, "Ahad always told me I was weak and look at me I am weak. No one will ever want me".

He heard her weeping and he knows that she had been breaking down these past weeks.

"Zeenat". He said as she turns to look at him with her tear-filled eyes making his heart clench, "No one besides yourself knows what you truly deserve. People will say things just to see you break- they have fun doing that. But if you know what you need then no one can stop you. You are the strongest person I have seen so far and you have the power right in your hands. You have people who care for you around you too".

"I had everything planned before I was supposed to leave jail. I decided to visit my parents grave because I wasn't even able to see my mother one last time. Then, find myself a job and continue my studies. B-But t-hen h-he--".

She couldn't believe she was speaking about it again. She thought her life will end with the abuse and she will have to live in that house all her life.

"We can go visit your parents tomorrow then we can work on your studying". He said smiling lightly

"Really?". She asked unsurely, "I don't want to cause you trouble".

"You will never do that. Also, some of the workers from Ahad place came along asking for you. If you want to meet them then we can do that tomorrow as well?". He asked

She shakes her head, "Not yet. I was thinking of Aunt can tell Ahad about the baby. I don't want to see his face and I can't do anything else until the child is born".

"Ok". He said nodding as they sat in silence looking at the sky

The next day she felt a little better as she managed to sleep at last for a few hours. She hasn't spoken to anyone in these past two weeks beside her psychiatrist and it was refreshing at some parts. She enters the graveyard as her eyes start to brimming in tears when she near her mother grave.

"I-I am so sorry". She cried as her heart shatters, "I don't know what to do with my life. I try a path and I get scared of ruining it. I am scared of everyone and I am scared to stay in this marriage or the thought of marriage scares me. I remember you used to speak about having me beautifully dressed and whatnot but nothing of that sort happens. Don't I deserve love and respect?. Why is everyone snatching it from me?. What do I do?".

She exits the cemetery after a while sitting in his car as they drove past the beautiful scenery. He stopped the car at one of the beautiful view of the country walking outside without words knowing she will follow behind him.

And she did.

"This is beautiful". She gasped as she had not seen a view as good as this before, "How come I didn't know about this place?".

"You couldn't have after everything you went through". He said softly

She sighs sadly, "I have lost so much".