She frowns adorably turning to him as she looks at the desert then back at him and then back at the desert too shy to directly ask him for it which amuses him.

He passes her the desert without words watching a small smile gaze her lips as she wipes her tears away then beams at him and at the moment he felt that he was watching an innocent soul that was pure of any sin and that was wounded by the world unfairness.

"Come on, your car must be here". He said softly as she nodded sadly passing him the desert, "Take it with you".

"He will be mad". She said in a low tone

"Who?". Imaan asked making her yelp surprised and she blushes

"My husband". She said shortly

"What in the world?. Who did you marry?". Imaan asked shocked

"I think it's best she leaves for now". He said not wanting her to be pressured then he turns to Imaan, "It's her day off tomorrow so you can come here and talk then".

Imaan nodded and they both left leaving him behind. He banged his hand on the wall angrily. The anger he had surpassed all this time. He strides outside to find his friend sitting there waiting and he grabs his collar pushes him against the wall harshly.

"I want the truth. Right now". He demanded, "What have you done to that poor soul?".

"I did what was necessary". His friend said pushing his hand away

He glares at him, "Don't give me that bullshit. What did you do, Yasir?".

"Ahad never should have asked me to take this case in the first place. He made me do all that". Yasir yelled angrily

He resists the urge to punch him, "Stop blaming everyone for what you have done. Tell me now?".

His words held authority and anger.

"After I placed her in jail for his mother murder he was still raging in anger so he asked me to make sure she suffers in jail and that her life isn't easy. He asked to hurt her". Yasir confessed and his eyes narrow at his words, "I asked her inmate that were Imaan and Hadiya to meet me for a couple of minutes and I-I offered them few things in exchange for them to hurt her".

He punched him, hard. He wishes to do more but he needed to find more for it.

"Define hurt?". He asked in pure fury ready to hit him again

"I won't say. If you want to know go ask her. I am not the one to be blamed". Yasir said pushing him away as she walked outside

He paces around trying to calm his anger down but the more he thinks the more he feels his anger rises.

Then, a memory surfaced.

He was working in his office looking through the accounts when he heard the soft knock on the door. After a quick 'come in' he went back to look at the record. Since, they are middle class and the only source of income is from this restaurant sometimes business is hard to handle and this month was one of those days. However, he was always thankful for his Lord to grant him as much as He sees fit.

At least, he was happy with his mother and have a roof over their head.

"Um--". He heard her nervous voice and immediately his eyes turn to her

He was drawn to her like a moth to a fire. And she was a burning fire that quiet possibly will burn him.

"Ji, bolein?. Kia kar sakte huin mai ap k liye?". He asked gently (yes, speak?. What can I do for you?)