DBS Future Trunks X Trapped Goku's Daughter Reader

Start from the beginning

But she can tell it's on Earth, almost like in the industrial section of West City. Minutes later, they arrived at the door and pushed her inside.She gasped as she fell onto the floor. She heard them close the door and lock it. She ripped off the blindfold and rushed to the door.

"Let me out!", she yelled at them as her hands were gripping on the door bars, "Let me out!! "Not a chance girl", said the deep voice. It was Kung Su, the leader of the mafia. She never saw him around and knew he was not in her timeline. "You're...you're from another timeline!", she exclaimed and pounded her fist on the door. 

He chuckled, "Smart girl. I don't know why Frieza said you're dumb if you knew we're not from her. That boy Trunks from our timeline has been tracking us down for months. We only need parts for only weapons and steal them, and kill people for fun~" His voice sickens her.

She tried to bang the door, but it's too strong. Kung Su chuckled again, "Try all you want girl, but you'll never escape. And once it's ready, we'll test out on you as our first experiment~" (Y/n)-Chan growled and sighed, lowered her face down as she felt weak, felt ashamed of being part Saiyan who cannot escape by a mafia and their weapons. She thought this was the end for her.

But suddenly, she heard the door busted open. Kung Su and his men all gasp in confusion. "Wait, who the hell is guarding the door!?", Kung Su exclaimed. One of his men said, "Me sir", and Kung Su pulled out his gun, shot him to death. (Y/n)-Chan let out a scream. "Shut up!", Kung Su said, "We're going to get you and torture you with our mass destruction!" But he was interrupted by a sudden punch in his face. 

She gasps as she smiles: Future Trunks came to her rescue and punched the leader's face. "Trunks!", she exclaimed. "Don't worry (Y/n)-Chan", he assured her with a smile, "We're here to get you out of here." The leader gasped, "How do you find us!? We concealed our ki!" 

Future Trunks smirked at him, "We tracked down Frieza and saw him at this station." "And Frieza?", the leader asked. "We greeted him with a suckerpunch and destroyed the machine you sold to him", Future Trunks added.

Kung Su seether, now pissed off. "Well boy, this will be your final moment for I have our best weapon to destroy you!", said Kung Su. He stood up and snapped his fingers, preparing for the best show. But then his pants fell down. 

He looks down in alarm, "What?!?", and searched around him, "Where is it? Where is it!?" "You mean this thing?", said the voice. Kung Su turned and gasped as he saw Goku and Vegeta behind him. Goku is holding his remote of the weapon. 

But to be humiliated, Vegeta's the one who slipped Kung Su's belt off to get the remote. The leader clings and pulls his pants up, "Why? Why are you doing this!?", he exclaimed.

Vegeta rammed at him and landed a punch in Kung Su's abdomen. He flies across the room, coming towards Goku. Goku held the remote tightly in his hand and landed a punch across the leader's face. Again, he flew in the other direction. This time, Future Trunks balled his hand into a fist and landed a big punch in his face. 

Kung Su moaned in anguished, defeated. Goku clenches his fist, and finds the remote destroyed. (Y/n)-Chan is relieved and Trunks busts the door down with one ki blast. She embraced him in a hug, "Thank you Trunks!", and gave him a kiss on his cheek. Future Trunks blushed, "You're welcome (Y/n)-Chan", he said shily. Vegeta finds it weak.

"Wait, what about the weapon?", she asked. "Oh that thing?", Goku said, "We found it in the warehouse and disabled it. And Vegeta blows it into pieces." Once they tied the mafia, they all headed back to the backyard of Capsule Corp. 

Future Trunks explained to them how he first met Future Jaco in his timeline. Jaco explained how the recent mafia from the south quadrant of their universe escaped from their cell and caused havoc across the universe.

Thanks to the new improved bigger time machine he upgraded thanks to his mother's notebook, he's able to bring himself and the criminals back to the future. Chichi is happy as she hugged her daughter, "Oh (Y/n)-Chan, I am so glad you're safe and sound. You must be scared, my poor baby!", she said. (Y/n)-Chan blushed, "Mom, I'm not a baby anymore!", she said. (Y/n)-Chan felt sad suddenly; she knew that he's heading back to the future again. Probably for good. 

She hugged her parents, "Mom, Dad. I'm going with Trunks to the Future", she said. Chichi's eyes bulged out, "Absolutely not, young lady! You got school! You got us! And we'll miss you!", she sobbed. Goku pat his wife's back, "Chichi, we can't always control them. She knows this is where she wants to go. It's her path", he said.

Chichi hates to let her go, but will suspect them to come back. She hiccuped, "Fine. But come back when you're free", her mother said. (Y/n)-Chan smiled and hugged them, "Don't worry, I'll visit soon", and joined Future Trunks into the time machine. Everyone waved goodbye as the time machine vanished and took off.

They traveled back to the future timeline, handed the criminals to the Galactic Patrolman and Jaco. "Nice work", Jaco said and turned to her, "And...she's from the past?" Future Trunks nods, "I know it's weird, but you'll get used to it."Jaco shrugged his shoulders, now wants to avoid it. Once they're finished, both of them head to Capsule Corp. (

Y/n)-Chan noticed it's not touched by any threats. "Trunks...is this the future future?", she asked. He nods, "Yeah, we can get to meet my mother, my counterpart and his girlfriend Mai. She blinked.

"What about the Mai from your timeline. Future Trunks felt uneasy mentioning her name. "She's here, but we're not together", he said. She gasps lightly, "But why?", (Y/n)-Chan asked. He turned to face her and kissed her lips. She blushed, his lips touching hers. He broke the kiss and smiled softly, "Because I love you (Y/n)-Chan", he said. 

She smiled, feeling flattered. He embraced her into a hug, "I'm happy you decided to come with me (Y/n)-Chan. I wanted to be with you for a long time." She knew what he meant. But when Black appeared and he came to her timeline, he had fallen for her. Once he left back to another timeline, Future Mai tried to ask him out, but he rejected her. Only because his heart belongs to (Y/n)-Chan.

(Y/n)-Chan leans in and whispers, "I love you Trunks~" Trunks smiled, "I love you more~", he mutters. And they make out, french kissing as the sun sets, ending the day with an orange glow of the evening. It's going to be the new chapter for the two, and hopefully be together forever.

The End