Kooled

As I got pinned to the wall, I kicked Shawn in the balls. Wait. I forgot to tell you who I am, sorry. I am Lori, I am the most popular girl in my school, D.D.S.S. (Delhi District Secondary School) every boy wants me, and every girl wants to be me. I love sports and nature, I hate shopping and those stupid snotty bitches who are one percent lower than me on the popularity chart, I know! I know! I am sopposed to love all those things I hate but, every one loves me for my kindness and how they can talk to me and I will listen to them at all times, they also love my inner beauty and that I am not afraid of what I look like, because this my life and I dont want to spend a majority of it on make up when I could be talking to my friends or enjoying the veiw in nature. well... back to the book.

   I laughed as Shawn fell to the ground holding his balls like there is no tomorrow, I bent down and wispered in his ear "now do you want to get kicked again or would you rather leave me alone, if you try to kiss me or rape me again I will kick you down there AND get you expelled, you dont want that to happen now do we?" he nodded his head in agreement.

 I got up and and left him there holding his nuts, to deal with his friends about a girl beating him down, and went over and passionatly kissed my boyfriend right in front of him, just to rub it in. My boyfriends name is Robby and he is tall, handsom and he is very very sweet to me and my friends. I have been with him since 7th grade and now I am in high school in 12th grade. im off track again, back to my book. I've hated Shawn since 4th grade and ever since he met me he has wanted to rape me, UGH!!

My bffl/twinnie came up to me, oh, her name is Tia. we have been friends since 2nd grade, she has blood red hair (she experimented with it in 7th grade and she has never changed back) and she has freckles all over her nose, she is extremely beautiful, in my eyes. she is the biggest animal lover that I have ever known, seen, or heard of in my whole intire life!

*****************************************************************************************************************

i hope you liked my book, it took me 3 days to finally finish this chapter I hope you read it and LOVE it please please please

Vote

Comment

Fan...

PLEASE!!