Chapter 1: Getting Caught

Author's Note: Pic of Madison Up top^

---------------------------------------------------------

"Fight Fight Fight Fight!" just punching the girl anywhere. I could the students in the hallways cheering me on. As I make this girl wish she was never born. The floor already covered in blood my knuckles red and bloody. From beating the preppy bitch until she takes back her words or what. 

She did to my friend Ava who was beaten up pretty bad. She takes a swing at me ducking. Making her run into the lockers. Her face expression furious.

 "is that the best you got slut!Come on make my day" 

She charges at me swinging her fist at me. I kick her against the rock wall. Pulling my fist back when I hear the students. "oh shit its Principal Sanders! Lets Scram!" 

I drop the preppy bitch on the floor her nose broken. Her lip busted up and her eye puffy. A little I smirk looking down at her. 

"next time whore don't mess with my friend's"

 Principal Sanders glaring at me "Ms.Walsh! My Office Now!" groaning grabbing my bag that was on the floor.

 "okay old fart I'm coming!"

 His nose flares "I do not need any more smack from you go!".I flip him off walking to his office. Slumping in his office chair. As he walks in slamming the door "get out of my chair Ms.Walsh now!"

 I put my feet on his desk my hands. Under my head smiling "no thanks I am comfy right here" he twirls his chair so I am looking at him.

 "listen Ms.Walsh, I am getting really tired of the fights going on every day so I'm sorry I have to do this but you are expelled from Jefferson High School" 

I sit straight up in his chair "you can't do that!" he pushes me out of his chair "I think I just did collect the stuff out of you're locker I called your parent's to come and get you"

 I open the door to walk out of his office. Slamming the door behind him I could feel my hair flaring. Like it was on fire.A boy pointing at my hair literally on fire my hands boiling. I reach my hands out squirting him with water glaring. He runs away quickly around the corner. I just stand there stunned at what just happened.

 I grip my locker melting the door off. I gasp jumping away from it. -what the fuck is going on!- Throwing my stuff from my locker in a empty box. Setting it down shutting my locker. I look down noticing the box with my stuff in it.

 Not there anymore looking around -who ever took my shit is going to pay- 

I see the box floating behind me my eyes widen I poke it as it. Bounce back in front of me.

"whoa! This is awesome!" 

The box floating following me outside it. Stops falling to the floor seeing my parent's dead serious expressions on their faces. 

"get in the car Madison Reenie Walsh! NOW!" 

Climbing into the back seat my stuff. Right beside me smiling patting the box.

 -I can make things float, melt and make water? Hmm wonder what else I can do- 

Driving into our drive way my things. In my hands slamming the door with my foot. My parent's still furious plopping my things down on the floor.

"Madison sit down please" 

My mom said her arms folded over her chest. Sitting down on the chair slumping in it.

 "now Madison this is the seventh time. You got in trouble and now you are expelled"

I roll my eyes only hearing blah blah blah blah blah blah.

 "Madison Reenie Walsh, are you even listening to me!" 

My dad said angry as hell groaning. Just staring at the ceiling.

 "yea yea I know 'what are we going to do with you blah blah blah' I've heard it before"

 Rolling my eyes just waiting for one. Of them to answer. I get a brochure thrown at me.

 "what is this?!"

 Looking at the brochure seeing the wording 'Cavern Boarding School for delinquents'.They are sending me away wait...what? Why?!

 "yes you are going to a boarding school you are to be packed by tomorrow"

 I get up off of my seat furious my nose flaring "this is bullshit! Your sending me away to fucking boarding school?!"

 My dad gets up glaring at me "you will not talk to me like that young lady! Do you understand!" I walk away my hair on fire. Again my palms sweating. 

-this is so stupid!- 

Stomping up the stairs slamming the door. Behind me trashing my room boiling mad. Jumping on my bed crying.

 "I don't wanna leave this is my home" 

Falling asleep hoping this is all a dream. Thats right; when I wake up. I will still be in my old High School with my friends and. Not on the way to a stupid,boring, pathetic boarding school.