Chapter Eighty-Nine.

Start from the beginning

  "Hey babe," Joe whispered.

  "Hey," I smiled.

  Joe gave me a hug and I leaned in a gave him a kiss. Once we broke, the small, yet deep kiss. I glanced over at the kids in the livingroom. Maisie was now standing on Harry's lap and playing with his hair. Fletcher was laughing and held his toy truck in the other hand. Harry and I made eye-contact and I just smiled and turned back to focus on Joe and making breakfast.

  Joe helped me finish making breakfast and then we all sat around the table and ate and Maisie and Fletcher ate at the coffee table like 10 feet away, by the sofa. Anyway, I sat next to Joe and across from me was Gianna and diagonally was Harry. We all talked and ate our breakfast. I started doing the dishes once we were done and Joe got the kids dressed.

  "Need help?" Harry asked as I washed the dishes.

  "I think I'm okay, but thanks," I smiled.

  "How have you been?" Harry asked curiously.

  "Good," I smiled, "Busy with the kids."

  "I can only imagine, three kids this close in age must be hard."

  "It has it's days," I laughed.

  "Are you and Joe planning on having any more?"

  "I don't know," I laughed, "Lia was totally unplanned, we were going to wait another year, but hey, we love her."

  "Yeah, she's adorable," Harry laughed.

  "So, you have a significant other back home?" I asked Harry.

  "Nah, I haven't really dated anyone since, ya know," Harry smiled, implying since we had dated.

  "Oh, yeah," I said.

  "But anyways," Harry smiled changing the subject, "Thanks for breakfast."

  "Oh! Psh, that was no problem," I laughed.

  We walked back into the livingroom and then Fletcher came running through naked again, Joe must have just given them a bath.

  "Oh my, Fletcher!" I laughed as Gianna and Harry started laughing too.

  Fletcher was running away from me, running around the sofa. As he ran from me, eventually Harry got him as Fletcher giggled and laughed.

  "Thanks," I laughed.

  "No problem," Harry smiled as I took Fletcher.

  "Mummy! Down!" Fletcher giggled.

  I put Fletcher down but held his hand and lead him back to Maisie and Lia's room.

  "Sorry babe, he bolted," Joe said as he finished putting Maisie's shirt on.

  "No problem," I smiled.

  I got Fletcher dressed as Joe got Lia dressed too. Maisie had toddled out to the livingroom, Fletcher soon followed after he was dressed. I sat in the rocking chair in the girls' room and fed Lia. Joe went into the livingroom and told Gianna and Harry, of they wanted showers, they're free to take them whenever. Minutes later I heard the shower start. Lia was soon done, so I carried her into the livingroom where Gianna and Joe were sat. Gianna held Maisie on her lap.

  "I think after Harry and I are showered, we'll head out for the day," Gianna smiled.

  "Alright," I grinned, "Oh! Here's a key."

  "Thanks," Gianna smiled as she took the key.

  Soon the shower stopped and Harry walked out with sweatpants on. Gianna then went and also took a shower and was quickly done also.

  "Joe and I are going to shower, if you two leave, don't worry about leaving the kids in here," I told Gianna.

  "Oh, okay, thanks! Aw you and Joe shower together?" Gianna smiled.

  "Haha, yeah," I blushed.

  "You are all just too cute!" Gianna smiled again.

  I then went and joined Joe in the shower.

  "Hey babe," Joe smiled.

  "Hi," I smiled.

  "You okay?"

  "Yeah, just tired," I smiled, "But I'm fine, other than that."

  "Good," Joe smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.

  Joe leaned down and gave me a kiss. We finished our shower and got out. I wrapped a towel around my body.

  "Do you think they've left?" I whispered to Joe.

  "Probably, just make a run for it in your towel, that's what I'm doing," Joe laughed quietly.

  "Okay," I smiled.

  We made it into our room and Joe locked the door. I dropped my towel and quickly used it to towel dry my hair.

  "God damn, how are you so gorgeous?" Joe laughed.

  "Says you," I winked to Joe.

  Joe gave me another bare hug. I then went and decided what underwear to wear. I eventually deicded on a black thong and instead of lace at the front, it was a light mesh material. I had recently gotten it and I haven't wore it yet, so why not? I put on the matching bra that really didn't cover anything at all, the same mesh material.

  "I like this," Joe winked.

  "Thanks babe, it's new," I smiled happily.

  I put on a shirt and skinny jeans. Joe wore skinny jeans and a t-shirt too. I then put on my make-up abd finished getting ready for the day.

A/N: Yay! Another chapter! Thanks everyone for reading! Please keep voting and commenting! X