chapter 3

I must have stood there for what seemed like ten minute's looking everything over when i finally realized i was still standing there. i decided to walk over to the walk in closet to see what kind of cloths were there i still had to pee so i decided to pick out some cloths and take a shower once in the bathroom i could finally pee. i decided on a black short sleeved shirt and aqua sweat pants when i finally got to the bathroom i stripped my cloths off turned the water on and adjusted the temperature to my liking before climbing in. the water felt so good against my skin i hadn't noticed that i was even cold till the water hit me. after my shower i quickly got dressed and crawled into bed i let my dreams take over trying not to think about my upcoming events. i awoke thinking my kidnapping was just a sick dream till i looked around not knowing were i was that's when everything finally clicked in and, i began to cry i couldn't remember the last time i cryed because it wasn't very often that i broke down but, when i did i could never stop. I remember thinking about my mom and dad what became of me and the torture I've been through which would always make the tears burn in my eyes....i remember what everyone thought of me and my family after the incident and the fucked up words they would always say to us. i wanted to beat the shit out of my dad and make him pay for taking my mom away from me i was to young to go through life with out her...no longer able to have her around to protect me...i felt lifeless....suddenly feeling stupid i decided to go to the bathroom and wash the salty tears off my face and, try to calm my self down trying not to think about it but, once in the bathroom I slid my back against the door once I closed it and, couldn't help my tears once again over powering me not just because of everything that happened but, also because i was scared for my future and, what it would hold. knowing the tears i shed would be my last for a while.....I continued to let them fall until i had no more tears left to shed....

Chapter 4

After a while of me being on the floor balled up like a pretzel i decided to get up and, finally wash the tears and smudged up makeup off my face. all that crying really wore me out not to mention my body felt like lead from all the running i was doing before being kidnapped. After washing my face I decided to get dressed for the day. Once dressed I decided to turn on the radio that was sitting on the dresser in "my room" making sure the volume was low before slipping in bed for a much needed nap!

I awoke to the sun shining in on me. after rubbing my eyes in an attempt to wake up more I decided to get up and, pick out a new outfit for the day I was in sweat pants and comfortable clothing and felt a lil ugly so walking to the walk in closet I spotted a black tank top and, a black leather jacket that ended about two inches from my boobs. it had pockets on each side and a zipper that stopped between my breasts I fell in love with it instantly. I then decided on tight looking light blue bell bottoms and sexy black boots . all I needed to do now was to pick out a bra and panties and then hop into the shower. walking over to the dresser I decided to try the drawer to the far left and to my surprise it was the right one. I decided on red lacey panties and a red push up-bra. dumping my outfit on my bed I took a ten minute shower . once I got out I decided to blow dry my hair and straighten my hair to perfection. after my hair was done I then applied black eye liner and gave my eyes a Smokey eye effect I then applied my mascara and thought it was time to put on my cloths. once I was ready for the day I tried the bedroom door to see if it was still locked from last night and to my upper most annoyance it was. So with an idea that would probably get me killed and, with a smile on my face I lightly jogged over to my radio and turned the volume on full blast laughing my ass off the whole time.

The guy with the black hair, blue eyes, and ivory complexion came barging in with a very pissed off face. once he caught me laughing he slowly and gracefully stalked towards me with a menacing stare. it was like the predator stalking its prey I silently giggled to myself just thinking about it. I tried to hold in my laughter and run right past him but, to my amazement he grabbed me and held me up against the wall by my throat in a blink of an eye. my heart started beating rapidly in my chest I thought it was seriously going to explode." h-how d-did y-you do that I asked in almost a whisper. he started to lean into me and whispered in my ear " magic darling and, I can assure you the next time you pull a stunt like that I'll do more than just jack you up against the wall..I'll make you my bitch and fuck u until you can't stand." I could feel his hot breath on my neck sending pleasurable shivers all through my body. I closed my eyes and tried to get my thoughts straight I shouldn't be thinking this way about a complete stranger non the less one that involved my kidnapping. but his voice sounded like a musical wind chime it was beautiful. I could feel my pussy start to drop in pleasure but, I was to in shock to say anything...did he really just say that....would he really fuck me. he started trailing his very cold finger along my jaw whispering "I can see why master really wants you your very beautiful and, you smell appetizing...I could have so much fun with u.." he said smelling my neck. that seemed to subside the trance I was in and with confidence I started laughing saying "m-master who? what is this the nineteenth century? sorry to burst your bubble honey but were in the year twenty ninteen". I couldn't hold in the laughter even if I tried it was way to funny. with good force I tried pushing him away but he was to strong. once my hands touched his chest to try to push him off he grabbed my wrists and held them above my head and sent another shock wave of tingles all through my body and, whispering in my ear  blowing his hot breath on my neck again he stated "we may be in the year twenty ninteen but, baby, i promise your laughing will soon stop when he shows you himself...in the end its him who will have the last laugh"." and baby I can defiantly get used to this position he huskily whispered while trailing slow kisses down my neck". "let me know when you want some real fun". by then my heart and my breathing increased I was struggling just standing straight. god what the hell is wrong with me? I though. "over my dead body" I some how managed to say with more confidence then what I was feeling. "that can easily be arranged" he said with an evil lil smirk.

chapter 5

with that he was gone faster than I can tell him to go fuck himself. I decided to try the door again to see if he forgot to lock it. and to my luck it was unlocked. I slowly started to twist the handle and open the door a little bit. just enough for me to see if there was anyone outside the door. I couldn't see anyone so I opened the door the rest of the way before darting out the door and down the hall way. making sure not to make to much noise...I ended up getting lost in the hallway with all the twist and turns I've done. so deciding to just open a random door to see what all the doors were I was godsmacked to see a very large bedroom with a huge fire place on the right side of the room. you could tell it was a guys bedroom because of all the naked women posters that were all over the walls and the black comforter with a gothic band sewn onto it. suddenly hearing voices on the other side of the door I tryed finding a quick hiding spot but, seeing nothing I darted under the bed and, focused on trying not to breath so hard and loud. just then the door burst open with three of the guys I'd seen when I first got here and with the guy that showed me my "new room". "So what are you going to do with the new human" said guy number one? "yeah she's freaken hot...you should definitely. let me get a turn with her"said guy number two " I'm actually wondering what her lips would feel like on my cock...damn I gotta stop thinking about fucken her" said guy number three. "guys...guys...guys she's deffinatly MINE but, I'd be more than willing to share her. My dick gets hard just thinking about her choking on it." a chorus of yesses was the last thing i heard before someone sprawled out on the bed above me. "damn her SCENTS just everywhere its like she's in here" said guy number two. "you guys smell her to because I thought it was just me" said the guy that showed me my new room. "did she get out of her room?" said guy number one. "GO LOOK RIGHT NOW IF SHE'S NOT THERE TELL ME" Said the guy that showed me my room. is it just me or did he have an edge to his tone I thought. shit what am I thinking there going to find me in here...think sophia think..I thought shit I can't think of anything. just then the guy came barging back in the room with a smile on his face. witch made the guys all turn in my direction. shit. I muttered witch they all must of heard because they all started laughing and stalked twords me....I was suddenly dragged out from under the bed and thrown on top of it. with a gasp I tryed to sit up but, was held down by three sexxy guys. witch made HIM slowly stalk twords me I couldn't help but, let out a whimper seeing him eye ball fucken me...o boy i thought what have I gotten myself into...and, as if hearing my thoughts his smirk only got bigger.

chapter 6

"so little sophia do you know what happens to bad girls"? "umm I-I-I w-wasn't being bad" "hahahaha I beg to differ...you were told to stay in your room were you not" "u-u-um n-no" "damn little temptress you definitely. don't wanna get the boss pissed" said guy number one. getting out of my frazzeld state i thought about the situation at hand. I didn't think I was being bad I honestly just wanted to get the fuck outta my room why can't these assholes understand that I'm not an animal. with that in mind I headbutted the guy closest to me which so happened to be guy number two. "I'm not a fucken animal that needs to be caged up in a fucken room...asshole...and, just so were clear I'm NO ONES!! GOT THAT"?... "EVERYONE OUT NOW!!!" and, as if on que everyone darted out of the room except me and, the "boss guy". finally free from the sexxy asses I darted for the door only to be slammed up against a wall...startled I let out a scream. which made the "boss guy" smirk slightly. "do get one thing clear darling I WILL HAVE YOU...willingly or not...you will be mine...NO ONE is to touch you unless given my permission...I'm definitely down to watch u get penitrated" "your an asshole...I WILL NEVER WILLINGLY BE YOURS". he leaned in to me blowing on my neck sending pleasurable tingles down my back that I fought to ignore. and whispered "that won't stop me from fucken you". my eyes got watery he wouldn't rape me would he? then again I don't really know him...I don't even know the first thing about sex...would he really take my virginity away from me...and, as if answering my unasked questions he picked me up and threw me on the bed but before I could move he was on top of me ripping off my cloths. "no please stop it...please" I begged..."I'm still a virgin please don't do this please" as if my words were poison he froze up and threw himself away from me. "your lying...your a virgin". "y-yeah I'm a virgin I've NEVER had sex". "FUCK" he swore before slamming out of the room. seconds later guy number two came in with a blanket in his hands. "putt this around you and then follow me" he stated almost in a monotone. without speaking I did as he said all the while aware he was staring at me. when I was done I followed him out of the room and back down the hallways I got lost in before finally getting back to "my room" when the door was closed and I heard the click of the lock I was just to lost to get dressed and, so broken....that i just curled up in my blankets and cryed myself to sleep all the while wondering what I've done wrong to deserve a fucked up life.