falling...

FALLING....

by:alishia bothwell,

prologue​:

i can remember the night it happened i hid behind my couch so he wouldn't find me. he came home reaking as he always did and hit her like he hated her...she always took her beatings, never saying a word but, this time it was different i could see it in his eyes as he punched her so hard you could hear her bones starting to break...i wanted to help her...i wanted to save her but, i knew deep down i couldn't he was to mad he would of taken everything out on both of us...and i didn't want to disobey mommy that way i could feel the tears dripping down my face as i watched in horror what daddy was doing...for the first time in my twelve years i hated him. then it happened i could see the silver slowly being drown from his pocket as he quickly struck her several times...i watched as mommy pleaded for her life...mommy! i whispered as tears streamed silently down my face.

Chapter 1:

i woke up crying my bed soaked i couldn't remember the last time i had this dream it happened eight years ago but, now it felt fresh like it just happened all over again...i hated myself for a while blaming myself for not helping her...but, i know now it wouldn't of made any difference he wouldn't of stoped with just mommy he would of had me to. trying to get the horror of my dream out of my head i turned to my alarm clock it read 11:00pm wow its really late i thought as i rolled out of bed...i really didn't want to fall back to sleep afraid of having the same dream again. so i went to my closet to put something on i didn't want to wear my robe anymore...i really was getting to hot in this damned thing. so i finally decided on my black shorts that showed a little to much and a nice white tank top...i quickley put my socks and shoes on and grabbed my i-pod. i had to clear my mind and i knew the only way i could really relieve my brain was to listen to music and run.

as i stepped outside i could smell the recently cut grass and hear the trees rustling around...i turned my music on and started listening to my favorite song "bleed" by Evanescence. its a song that's always relieved me for some reason it would sooth me while i was at my worst and, help me forget all my troubles. i started to run down my drive way then, past the second street, left onto maple, i ran and ran until finally i had to stop i could feel my legs wanting to break loose but, i held my composure and, started to walk i must have ran far because i could see that i had at least four blocks to walk before hitting my drive way again...sweat started to pour down my olive complexion my dark brown hair was in a ponytail and my bright blue eyes shone like the stars above. a smile started to spread across my face after realizing how far i would really have to walk. i always got out of control whenever i wanted to run but, never like tonight. i could feel my strength slowly start to rebuild after reaching my second block mark. as i got there a guy that looked to be 24 was sitting on the bench...not really paying much attention to me, good..i thought please don't let him see me..but, to my surprise he stood up and turned to look at me...."are you sophia dunn"? he asked "why i ask and how do you know my name"? he snapped his fingers and a second later a black van appeared in front of us. i tryed to run but, he grabbed me and shoved me into the dark van...i tryed to pry the door open but, it was locked damn it i muttered as the guy that had kidnaped me slapped me across my face. your not going any wheres little miss...he said f-u-c-k u- i spat and were are you taking me i managed to say as tears tryed to escape from my eyes. he grabbed me by my throat and started to touch my crotch shut u..up or i swear ill make you s-c-r-e-a-m my name he said. i immediantly swallowed my questions and tryed not to show fear i didn't want to let him know just how scared i was so i sat there and just let the van take us to our destination wondering if i'd ever see my new family again.

Chapter 2:

i must have sat there for 8 hours hungry, thirsty and ready to pee my stomach felt like it was going to explode literally but, i was to scared to speak afraid that guy would touch me again. I swallowed hard and tryed to hold my composure. i didn't want to make him any more angry with me. we finally began to slow down and soon the car came to a holt as we arrived at our destination. two guys opened the locked van door one guy grabbed me and started to shove me forward struggling to flee i kicked one of the guys that had hold of me in his junk. the impact must have made the other guy loosen his grip because i shrugged the other guy off me and darted for the woods i wasn't able to run fast enough because someone grabbed me and kicked my legs out from under me and i fell hard on my back. struggling to get back on my feet the guy that knocked me down kicked me back down again...hovering above me now just two inches from my face "you know for a small bitch u can be a little fiesty if the master didn't want you i'd have you all to my self but, your just a lucky little slut" "fuck you and go to hell i said as i spat in his face" "you little bitch" he yelled as he picked me up and dragged me from my hair into the brightly lit mansion. when we got to the door two guys were waiting for us...one guy had dark brown hair, green eyes, sexy abs and, a nude complextion the other guy had jet black hair that landed at his jaw, blue eyes, an ivory complextion and, very muscular the guy finally let go of me by my hair and gave me the look to just walk...afraid of the new people I swallowed hard and just followed them as they led us through a couple of doors that led to different hallways and different areas. when we finally stoped moving i could see a tall male with dark brown hair and, Bright blue eyes that showed a smidge of green, skin extremely tan and, very muscular walking twords us. wow he was hot but, i suddenly seamed more afraid of him than anyone else. you can take your $15,000 that's by the stairs on your way out and, i thank you for you fine delivery he spoke as the gentlemen who had kidnapped me eye ball fucked me just before they left "w-what d-do y-you want" i said but he seamed to be ignoring me instead he stood there staring at me. i couldn't help blushing a little he made me really uncomfortable "i will show you to your room" he finally muttered "my what?" "your room you will be staying here my sweet girl" "what do you want with me" i asked again but, this time really pissed. but, instead he ignored me and started walking towards "my room" i slowly started to walk behind him keeping a close eye on the man and admiring the nice house as we past several doors and windows we even past nice statues and very fine art. he finally opened a door and motioned me to come in i did...i couldn't believe my eyes the bed was a king sized bed with silky white sheets and blankets the light was very dim but, you could see everything very clear you could see a walk in closet filled with cloths and shoes, a huge dresser that held a mirror about the size of the wall and, a sliding glass door that let to a balcony candles were lit welcoming me. t-this i-is beautiful i said admiring everything as he slowly walked out locking the door behind him.