Tell her

Jimin and Yoongi were both cuddling on the couch when all of a sudden they heard keys by the door. Yoongi's heart dropped when Dahyun came back with her parents.

When Dahyun looked at Yoongi she saw he had fresh hickeys and he was cuddling with that guy she remembers from the coffee shop. She dropped her bag on the floor and stood there frozen at what she saw.

Jimin on the other hand was in complete shock. He had lots of marks on his neck. He was wearing Yoongi's shirt and he had his arms wrapped around him as well. " D-Dahyun I thought you weren't gonna be back till Friday." Yoongi said hoping yo change the subject even though no one had said anything. " I-I thought it would be nice...to come back early with my parents t-to discuss our marriage.." Dahyun said with her eyes glued to the two boys.

" Dahyun there's something that you—" Yoongi said but was cut off when Dahyun quickly slapped him. Jimin was shocked, he wanted to do something about it but it wasn't his time. He quickly checked to see if Yoong I was alright. " Yoongi?! Yoongi are you ok? " Jimin asked.

" And who are you?! Trying to steal my boyfriend away! " Dahyun said looking at Jimin. He slowly shook his head. Yes. Yes he wanted to make Yoongi his. Wanted to have him but this situation was not what he expected.

" Fucking whore! Might as well sleep with every guy or girl you come across with! " Dahyun said making Jimin softly cry. " Talk to him like that and I'll—" Yoongi was cut off. " It's ok Yoongi....she's right. You can't be mine no matter how much I want you. You belong to her...not me...I'll get going." Jimin said standing up.

Yoongi stands up. " No. you can't leave. Dahyun I'm sorry but I don't love you anymore. I can't keep lying to myself. I can't be with you knowing my heart belongs to...Jimin. Park Jimin is the one who I love." Yoongi said. He holds his hand and pulls him behind to protect him.

" I want you out of my apartment Dahyun. Tomorrow." Yoongi said. Her parents are in shock they thought it'd be best to stay quiet. Dahyun was in full tears. " Yoongi I gave you everything! I loved you I cared for you!—"..." Expect when you brought that guy over! Yes! I saw what you guys did! I pretended like I didn't know the next day just to keep this damn relationship!! To make you fucking happy! What happens to that other guy?! Or his friend?! " Yoongi shouted at her.

" I still did everything for you, even though you broke my heart months ago. Now I'm simply returning the favor, but this time I'm serious with Jimin. I want him to be mine. At least he won't cheat nor want sex 24/7!! " Yoongi said. Dahyun was silent. The whole room was silent.

No one said a word....not one