Chapter 11: True reveal

Start from the beginning

"And now you want me to return to Konoha because of what? Let me see, because there are many people who have fallen unconscious and all the medical knowledge passed down from my family can't solve the problem? What else? What else is going to happen? I assume I will hear the news that a giant three headed snake suddenly appeared in the centre of Konoha tomorrow, huh?" Tsunade asked rather angrily.

"You know what? I am done with Konoha, my family sacrificed too much for Konoha, Dan and my little brother were also being killed because of a meaningless war caused by Madara, who is oh so coincidentally one of the founders of Konoha" Tsunade said in rage and broke the table into half.

"After everything happens to my family and me, do you really think I would want to go back to Konoha?" Tsunade yelled angrily and looked at the three Jonins and the other Sannin present in the room.

At that moment, neither Kakashi or Jiraya could find a way to persuade Tsunade to return to the village because all the things she pointed out is indeed the truth.

After Hashirama - the first Hokage died, the second and third war took away too many Senju's lives, including Tsunade's parents and her only brother.

It's reasonable that Tsunade didn't want to return as she sacrificed almost everything to the village and the village did nothing to repay her.

"I am going to take my leave now-" "It was because powerful Genjutsu" Kushina split the truth and this caused the last Senju to stop in her tracks.

"Genjutsu?" "Kushina-chan/san" "It was all because of Danzo trying to extract the power of Kurama clan so a powerful Genjutsu was cast in Konoha'' Kushina explained, ignoring Kakashi and Jiraiya protest about not giving out sensitive information to non-Konoha Shinobi.

"And most of those who are still in coma don't suffer from any physical injuries but mental, all Yamanaka clan members and doctors are trying their best now but with your guidance those who are in coma have better chance of surviving" Kushina stated out.

"Please come back to Konoha, Tsunade-sama"

"... It's none of my business" was all Tsunade said before she left, leaving everyone including her apprentice in the room.

(Tsunade POV)

After leaving the hostel, Tsunade decided to travel to the park and rested under a tree

She really needs some time to think and reconsider everything Kushina told her. Even though she really doesn't want to go back to Konoha, that place holds too large a part of her past.

From her childhood until she made a name for herself, Konoha is the place where her journey began and no matter how much she hates the place, it is still her home.

If only Kakashi and Jiraiya came to find her, she may not return to Konoha but when she saw Kushina, she knew she had to reconsider her decision.

She has lost too many of her family, Kushina is the only one left now. If anything happens to her niece that means she would truly be alone in this world.

"Kukuku, it's been a long time Tsunade-hime," said a voice from above causing her to look up. Seeing who it was that is talking to her, she prepares for battle before...

"Don't move, Tsunade" a kunai pushed against her neck coming from behind. Another figure slowly appears from the tree trunk.

"Orochimaru, what do you want?" Tsunade asked as she looks at Orochimaru, who just jumps down from the tree branch and has his apprentice seizing her movement.

"Kukuku, can't I come to say hello to my old teammate?" "Then give me a reason why I shouldn't just punch your apprentice first and then turn you into bloody paste" the princess threatened.