My Skateboard is all I need

My family. Well that’s a touchy subject for mine. People say that a family is supposed to be happy. You’re supposed to do stuff on the weekends all together. Or have a movie night every weekend.
Right now I don’t think I am making any sense so let me explain. First off my mum. She is amazing. She is like a sister to me, I tell her everything she tells me everything. I love her to the end of the earth. I honestly don’t know what I would do without her.
My dad is pretty cool I guess. Although he can really embarrass me, Its really annoying. But any how I can tell my dad really loves my mum he looks after the both of us. I love him so much. But honestly I Have a better relationship with my mum.
My brother… well this is the complicated part. I don’t know who he is. Apparently he left mum, dad and I when I was a lot younger. Mum and Dad really hate talking about him so I don’t ask them about him. I do get curious though. I wonder what he is like? If he still remembers me. All I know is his name is Harry.
Sorry I am kind of getting side tracked here, my name is Jessica. Jessica Renaldo. Jokes, I wish I was he is truly amazing. My names Jessica Styles. When I leave school I have always wanted to be apart of the police force. I wanted to join the Special Forces. I live in London and currently one particular gang One Direction is overrunning it. Apparently the leaders of the gang are five males. Everyone is terrified of them. I don't see why though. What could they have done which is so bad? Mum just says to never go near them, don't make eye contact with them, if you see them turn the other way. The list goes on I tell you. Right now I am walking to school. Yes, walking. Usually I don't mind it but right now I hate it. Dad had left for work early this morning so It was just mum and I. I was only a block from my house and I had thirty minutes to get to school. It normally takes me 15 minutes. So I turned around and started to walk home. I was going to get my skateboard; it would be so much easier. As I neared my house a black car was across the road. Nobody in this street drives a black car though. I shrugged it off and kept walking. As I walked to the front door of my house I noticed the door was open. I am pretty sure I locked it on my way out. The door looked like it had been forcefully opened. I quietly opened the door wider and stepped in. I had stepped in something wet I looked down and noticed a pool of blood.
“MUM. WHERE ARE YOU?” without think I bolted into the living room searching for mum. All I noticed was a trail of blood as though someone had been dragged. It made me sick. I followed the trail until I heard voices.
“Where is she Ann?”
“Why the hell would I tell you Harry, god knows what you’re going to do to her”
“Boys, I think she needs a bit more persuasion. What do you think?” a murmur of voices responded with a yes or definitely. I heard the sound of a slap and then my mum scream. I couldn’t hear here suffer anymore. So I ran in.
“Mummy?” I asked. I gasped at the sight of her. There was blood everywhere. I ran to her and pushed the tall man out of the way. Her wrists were strapped to the chair. I tried to untie her but it didn't work so I focused on her blood loss.