Can't deal with Needles

I could feel myself waking up slowly. A soft beeping machine in the background. I had a massive headache and my legs were hurting so much. I was starting to remember what had happened. My eyes shot open and I sat up quickly. I looked around and heard that the beeping noise had increased to a faster pace. I must of looked like a deer caught in headlights. Two young men rushed in. I looked down noticing an iv in my hand. In my panicked state I ripped it out and went to jump off the bed only to be held back by one of the boys. It was the same boy from earlier the green eyed man. I started to scream he hurt my mum and now he was going to hurt me. 
"Jess, Jess calm down" I started to hit and scream. I moved my legs which were like on fire. It started to hurt so bad. The boy who was holding me still pushed me down so I was laying on the bed. One arm across my shoulder keeping the top half of my body down and the other across my stomach. I was still trying to get out of his grip when a black haired boy came over. He was holding a needle. Needles have been my biggest fear for a long time. I hated them. I started to cry not only because of the pain in my legs but because of the needle. 
"Please stop, please. I don't like needles please stop" The boy holding me still looked down at me and noticed the terrored look on my face. 
"Hey, its okay Jess, its just a pinch and all the needle is going to do is make you relax, it's going to be fine, you're okay" 
The boy with the needle got closer and I started to freak out more. The boy realised and tried to calm me down. The beeping sound had increased dramatically and another boy had rushed in. This boy had blonde hair which was sticking up all over the place. He walked over and stood next to the green eyed boy. They all had tattoos running up their arms with multiple piercings. The curly haired moved the arm he had wrapped around my waist which was then replaced by the blonde haired boy. Curly brought his hand up and started to stroke my cheek in attempt to calm me down. Someone grabbed my wrist and held it tightly in their hand. I tried to look over but was stopped by curly's hand. I felt a pinch on my arm. Thats when I knew whatever had been in the needle was already taking over my bloodstream and I couldn't do anything to stop it.