bonus chapter ; early mornings

Beginne am Anfang

Jason, her two year older brother, laughs at her state. "You're such a pussy!" he says loudly. Now it's Jimi's turn to turn around in her seat, looking at her six year old. "Excuse me?" His eyes grow wide, scared that his mother will get mad at him. He didn't know that would happen...

"What word did you just use?"

Jason's cheeks turn a bright shade of red and he stammers some words, looking at his dad for help. Luke shakes his head and looks away from his son. He damn well knows he used a bad word and his dad ain't going to help him with that. "I'm sorry, mommy.." Jason says softly.

He's only six years old but already knows how to use curse words. Jimi and Luke know why that is, 'cause he has some friends that have older brothers. They're already over the age of ten and learn how to use those words. Jason's friends use it on him, and then Jason uses the words on his little sister and other friends. Jimi and Luke want to get those words out of his head but they know it'll take a while.

Jimi sighs and runs a hand through her hair, looking at her son. "Jason," she says with a sigh. Jason turns to Olivia and mumbles some words. "I'm sorry Liv."

Olivia turns her head to Jason and nods slowly, then looking back at her parents. She's too busy being sad about the fact that she needs to go to school to realize what word Jason used on her. She probably doesn't even know it's a bad word.

          "Daddy can walk to the classroom with you, Liv," Luke offers his daughter. Olivia looks away from the window towards her dad, nodding slowly. "Yes please." She smiles a little, taking off her seatbelt.

          "Well, I'm going alone," Jason says. He follows his sisters step with taking off his seatbelt, opening the door. "Have fun kiddo," Luke says with a smile. Jason gives his parents a quick kiss on the cheek, getting out of the car and running towards his friends.

          Jimi looks at her son with a grin. She turns her body towards her husband, "I'll wait here." Luke nods at her words and gets out of the car. "Come on sweetheart."

          Olivia hugs her mother goodbye and climbs out of the car once Luke opens the door for her. She grabs her dad's hand and holds onto it tight, looking around. All the kids are playing with each other and having the times of their life's. Meanwhile Olivia is frightened to get to her classroom.

          "You know one thing that's fun, sweetie?" Luke asks Olivia, looking down at her and stopping at the entrance of the classroom. Olivia shakes her head and looks at her dad with a curious look on her face. "What is it daddy?"

          "You're in the same class as Maya."

          Olivia eyes lit up and she smiles. "Really?" Luke nods and gets down on his knees, looking at his daughter. "Yes, of course. But, sweetie... I'd like for you to make some other friends too, alright? Go and talk to some kids. You'll do fine today."

          Olivia nods at her dad's words and looks at the classroom. Suddenly she's way more excited. She always plays with Maya when they're visiting each other. They're mostly at Maya's house because she has the biggest bedroom of the two.

          "Well sweetie, get inside and have some fun today. We'll pick you up in a few." Luke plants a soft kiss onto Olivia's forehead and stands up again. "Love you sweetie."

          "Love you daddy!" She runs into her classroom. Luke smiles at his daughter's happiness and sighs satishfied. "Hello uncle Mike!"

          Michael walks out of the classroom after greeting Olivia, then looking up and being met by his bandmate and best friend Luke. "Hi mate."