15

Pov.Nessa
I woke up in my boyfriend's arms, remembering yesterday night. It was a wonderful moment. I didn't have to wait long for Joshua to wake up. He opened his eyes slightly, glancing first at me and then at our sleeping positions, at which he laughed slightly.

- Good morning. - He said

- Good morning. - I sat on the bed and started correcting my hairstyle

- Any plans for today? - He asked, watching what I was doing

- Not yet and you? - I turned towards him

- Me too. I like to live spontaneously. - He got up from the bed and headed towards the bathroom

While Richards was taking a shower, I started to make the bed cleaner. Moments later Josh came out of the bathroom, immediately looked at the bed and smiled a little, he probably remembered our yesterday's adventure. Now it's my turn to shower. Droplets of cool water flew over my still-hot body, which made me shiver. Right after showering, I wrapped a towel around my body and left the bathroom to get some clothes. Josh wasn't in the room, I suppose he's with his buddies right now. I took a sweatshirt out of his wardrobe and put on my yesterday's pants. I headed back to the bathroom to get my hair done. This time I made a ponytail, because my hair is not suitable for any other hairstyle today. Moments later, a tall, blond man with green eyes and quite a nice outfit entered my room.

- Excuse me. Maybe Josh is here? - the boy asked

- There is no. - I replied looking around the room again

- Well. Anyway, I'm Tristan. I'm buddy of Bryce. - The blonde greeted me

- Hey, I'm Nessa. - I introduced myself

- You live here? - He asked

- No. I only slept here today. - I explained myself

My conversation with Bryces friend continued for a few more minutes. After a while, he suggested we watch something together. He turned on a movie on Netflix that I even liked very much.

After a two-hour session, we decided to go to the kitchen to eat. We left the room, still talking. In the kitchen, we found all the boys living in the house, including Josh. He looked strangely at me, time at Tristan.

- Oh, I see you've already met. - Bryce rejoiced

- Yes. Nessa is a wonderful girl. - Tristan looked at me

- Something feels like Josh is currently mentally murdering you. - Jaden laughed as he spoke to Tristan

Josh's expression was as if Hossler was telling the truth. I decided to cheer him up a bit so I sat on his lap and kissed him gently on the cheek. A gentle smile appeared on his face immediately, which made me very happy. I stroked his cheek and he looked into my eyes. Well, it happened again .. I drowned again in his fabulous eyes.

- What were you doing there, baby? - Josh asked after a moment

- I took a shower and then watched a
movie with Tristan. - I told

- Nice, and maybe we'll go to the cinema together today? - He suggested and stroking my arm with his hand, which made me shiver

- I'd like to. - I smiled imagining how wonderful today will be

Now I started eating the pancakes Blake made. I must admit they are delicious. Amelie would be delighted and in love even more. After eating my meal, I put the dishes in the dishwasher and went to call Mads for a moment to talk to her. Of course, I told her all the details of the last few days, and Lewis was, as always, a brilliant listener. She also told me about her plans for the next few days and about the fact that she plans to live alone soon. She also asked me if I would like to accompany her when choosing an apartment, and of course I agreed. I try to be my best friend and support my friends in every situation that may happen to them.