Prologue

For as long as i can remember, i never feel anything.

In fact in. our family, nobody feels anything. No love, no care- saying this word... kind of makes me shudder for an unknown reason.

Heh. I was foolish, when i was a kid, i thought that having no feelings-emotions was...normal.

But then it hit me hard, when they call me freak, and when they call monster, its probably because of this, that the [Y/N] in the present...was so different.. so fake.. we're probably the only one who think like that.

I guess, i should have been grateful for it, because no one calles me a freak or a monster nor do anyone bullies me.

But thinking of the past event, i can't say.. it.. why?

Because, i attract some people, who are dangerous beyond word.

But i guess because of them, i feel something, but it was not a good feeling.

It wasn't happiness, it was fear, disgust and sadness

I fear that, they would grow crazier as they are now. I don't wan't them to became worser than they already are.

I fell disgust for myself, why? Why did i give them this horrible feelings, that is driving them crazy?!

And i feel sadness for them, because they... shouldn't love me, because I'm more dangerous than they are, and i would just give them more danger than they already have.

If your wondering why? All the feelings wasn't for me?
Like it wasn't something that must be said on my current situation.

I should have said that i fear them for what they done to me?
I should have said that I'm disgusted with them, 'cause they kidnapped me?
And i should have said, im sad because of what they did to me?

I wouldn't, why?

Because..

I
DON'T
FEEL
ANYTHING
FOR
MYSELF

And most of all? You could say.. I'm use to it.. I'm always use to being hurt anyway so even if you add another one, it doesn't matter. 'Cause I'm use to it, I'm really use to it.