I NEED UR HELP

I don't know how many people would read this but I want to say thank you for being patient with me. I haven't been feeling like me these past few months and I just feel horrible that I couldn't update much.

So my kind of writer friend @nobodygottoknow told me that she found a similar story to this one that was possibly written the last time I updated and she told me a few similarities between both.

And uh, honestly that hurt, I can't describe how much it does and I had more say about this yesterday. I read it, the story and does seem similar. I have no idea what to do now.

Can a few of you if you aren't busy read the story and tell me if I'm just being too dramatic or if it really is similar? The story is RULE 9. If it is similar what am I supposed to do?

Nobodygottoknow commented in the disclaimer plus cast saying the story seemed familiar, that comment was later deleted. Than on the first chapter of the first episode of season, she commented on the first paragraph because that also seemed familiar saying doesn't that seem familiar, @whoarewereally1 to see if it would be deleted and guess what? The message was deleted.

Can you please read it and tell me if it is familiar? And tell me what to do please?