My Favorite Kiss was the First One

"Umm I guess I liked..."

——————
Y/N's POV
——————

"I definitely liked the first one the most." You look over the boys to see a bright smile playing over Bokuto's face. His eyes are lit up and a toothy grin is showing. Though he is still glowing red he gets up and give you a peck on the cheek.

"Hey!" Kuroo and Oikawa yell at Bokuto.

You giggle a little grabbing the boys attention once more.

"N/n-Chan! My kiss was totally better than Owl-Boys!"

"No! My kiss beat your guy's kiss into submission." Kuroo looks at you with sadness in his eyes. You giggle again. The boy's face turns bright red.

"You guys are doofuses!" You fall on the floor as the three boys look at each other confused. Then they all get the same idea.

"Why are we doofuses Y/N?" Kuroo turns to you and crouches down.

"Yeah, N/n-chan." Oikawa does the same thing but touches your hair.

"What's wrong Y/N?" Bokuto is standing over your head while you are laying in the floor. He crouched down as well and touches your cheek.

"What are you guys doing?" You say because you feel the atmosphere change.

You remember that both Akaashi and Iwaizumi  had gone to fetch pizza right after your judgement. Uh oh, they aren't here. You start freaking out a little when the boys faces draw nearer.

"Guys?" You say again.

The boys each give you a different kind of smile. Kuroo's smile looks mischievous, while Oikawa is smirking, which doesn't strike you as new but Bokuto is giving you a smirk. Like he knows what he is doing.

"You really don't understand this, do you?"

AUTHORS NOTICE

Hey guys! I'm back with the Bokuto version of the Kissing Game!!!! I hope you will stick around to read the other two and find out who's kiss was who's. Some of you guessed right but most of you will be surprised. Thanks for reading! I hope you enjoyed!