Chapter 5: Joy and anger.

Silence. That's what fulled the air in that moment. Izuku's shallow breathing was the only sound that could be heard. Mitsuki was both scared and impressed by Izuku's new look and physique. Bakugou was just too scared of Izuku as he was terrified of him. Eri hugged her father's leg and hid from the "bad people" as her mother and father taught her.

Mitsuki: Hi Izuku.

Izuku: Hi Aunt Mitsuki. How have you been?

Mitsuki: I've been fine, never better really.

Izuku nodded and Eri slowly approuched Mitsuki and hugged her leg. Mistuki hugged her back and Eri went back to her dad. Momo soon arrived and hugged Izuku and picked up Eri.

Momo:Honey, I'm going to start making dinner.

Izuku: Thanks hun.

Momo nodded and walked into Inko's house and Eri sat at the table colouring in her book. Izuku then chewed out Katsuki and Mitsuki was invited to stay with Izuku and the rest of his family. Izuku then walked to his home, while Mitsuki and Katsuki walked away.

Izuku sighed and walked over to momo and told her he was going to train for a few hours. Momo nodded and Eri was drawing her father in his armour without his helmet.

 Momo nodded and Eri was drawing her father in his armour without his helmet

Izuku smiled when he saw it and continued to go to his gym.

Tbc...