Mini story SPECIAL!! pt. 3

Start from the beginning

: Ears :))

═══════════════════

: FLAME🔥

═══════════════════

: Sleeping Beauty

═══════════════════

: The ResponsibleOne

═══════════════════

Once you get a good chuckle from it, you put your phone back into your pocket and continued walking down the sideway in comfortable silence, you took a deep breath enjoying the clear air in the afternoon as the sky slowly turned itself into calming yellow hues peeking from the tall buildings and above.

You stopped by your tracks, savoring how the light breeze softly caressed your skin ever so lightly letting it sway your soft (hair color) locks, as your plum red eyes gazed on the beautiful sky.

It was... Calming.

A soft smile appeared on your lips as leaves continued to pass by your figure, you continued to move forward to your next destination enjoying little moments on your way.

You were somewhat glad that you were alive all this time. Yes, you were lonely all these years but you were happy to keep Yushiro and Chachamaru company which they were grateful for.

And of course, Yushiro never shows any of that gratefulness towards you by staying the same as before as in being his salty self.

But you enjoyed it nonetheless, knowing it will be creepy if he did do some nice things towards you.

Not to mention you get to watch over the Kamado family grow and go from afar (in a non-creepy way of course), not wanting to damage their future or their lives by accidentally turning them into demons, which is why you stay away from them in the first place.

It wasn't a problem, just seeing them happy and growing up is enough for you.

Your head turns towards the traffic lights seeing it turned into red itself, however, a truck didn't stop and moved forward with speed making your eyebrow raised itself.

"The fuck is wrong with that truck--"

"TOMIOKA WAIT!" A pink-haired boy called out to his friend, seeing the truck was on its way towards his friend alarmingly fast.

"Hm?" The familiar boy stopped in his tracks on the zebra cross, turning his head to the side to see the truck.

And the young boy didn't move an inch from his spot, like a deer caught in the headlights.

"TOMIOKA-SAN!"

The truck passed by the two kids within seconds as they thought a friend of them just died right in front of them.

But then again they didn't see any blood nor body insight.

The vehicle drove off revealing the other side of the road as a crowd soon gathered in the area wanting to see what's the commotion about.

Then there you were...

Crouching down on your knees holding the young boy carefully within your arms as you felt his body trembled with fear.

THAT SON OF A BITCH ALMOST HIT THESE FACKING KIDS--

"A-are you okay?" You questioned the young boy as you backed away to take a good look at his familiar face, but you brush it off thinking only about the safety of the young boy.